Morning chaps

Have been rebulding my 08 Pulse Adrenaline for the last 6 months and having got it running, and in what I thought was roadworthy condition I took it for its first MOT on Saturday.

Failed on a couple of things:

Front suspension too stiff - forks weren't moving on the test, rode it home and bounced it about a bit and they have freed but are still sticking in some positions (mainly lower positions) - think a service and new oil may be in order for the forks - has anyone done this and how easy is it to do?

Excessive play in rear suspension bearings - I've looked everyhwere for a suspenion bearing kit and have come up with zilch. I've emailed Pulse in the UK today to see if they can suggest a distributor, but wondered if anyone on here has had to have their rear bearings replace and if so where the parts were sourced from. The garage I took it to for an MOT won't order parts for it becuase of the number of times they've been bitten by chinese imports and parts not fitting before.

Horn u/s - ordered a replacement from eBay.

Any help that can be given on the top two issues would be greatly received by a bit of an amateur