Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Garmin's new City Navigator China NT 2008 
    Find this info on a GPS website: cost of map is around USD100

Garmin's new City Navigator China NT 2008, now available on an easy plug-and-play card for most popular Garmin devices*.

Are you planning to visit Beijing this summer? Do you wish you had a personal guide? The Garmin City Navigator China NT 2008 map is what you need. Simply insert this microSD™/SD™ card into your compatible Garmin unit*, then you will be able to navigate in China like a local. Garmin makes it simple for you to find the nearest restaurants, attractions or sporting venues, then return to your hotel at the end of the day.

With almost seven million points of interest, including sport venues, restaurants, hotels, airports, train stations and much more, the Garmin City Navigator China NT add-on card is essential for your August holidays in China. Don't forget to bring it with you along with your passport, airplane ticket and, of course, your Garmin device!

Product features

• PinYin-English language

• Full country coverage with complete intertown road network

• Street level detail and point of interests for more than 980 cities, including Beijing, Shenyang, Shanghai, Tianjin, Qinhuangdao and Qingdao

• With nearly seven million POIs, including sport venues, restaurants, hotels, airports, train stations and much more

Compatible units

*The new City Navigator China NT 2008 microSD/SD card is compatible with all of the following units: nuvi 200 series, 200W series, 300 series, 600 series and 700 series.

For any other Garmin devices, please see www.garmin.com to check compatibility.

Thats great.

But I can't use it in my 60csx

I don't walk around with a bloody big Nuvi

I emailed Garmin and they told me they have a micro SD card for the 60csx.

All is good

C-Moto Not-so-Noob Just Charlie's Avatar
    that's pretty cool. $100 for a map though, ouch. I'm sure you can find it on a torrent site for free. I use google maps for free on my cell phone which has street level maps but no gps.