Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Something different than bikes 
    Master of Thump
    This is what I am when I am not all biker man these days . Although I am riding the Viva 250 Monster Green Weenie today too and the Shinray 200 DB200A on the track today . Will try to post some pics of the dirty bikes since its wet out today slightly .
    I am way into Civil War Era revolvers and do gunsmithing as a hobby , oboviuosly my specialty is custom grips out of exotic woods and American fancy woods too .
    This is just a sample of my collection , which is many many many

First is the Mighty Colt Walker .44 Cal. , I have two of them, this one sports American Black Walnut grips .
    Second is the Awsome 1858 Remington New Army in .44 Cal . This one is Color Case Hardened framed with Fancy American Highly Figured Maple grips.
    Third is the very rare Spiller and Burr .36 Cal . Confederate , this one also sports the American Black Walnut grips .
    Fourth is the best handling Colt ever built, the 1861 Navy , this model is the Gunslinger short barreld version with Exotic Bloodwood grips .
    Fifth is a close up of the same revolver . I have two of these too , one is the standard Navy artillery model with 8" barrel. This pair rides in a double holster gun belt with the short revolver being my crossdraw arm . Awsome guns ..........................Double left click your mouse for the pics for a much larger view
    Cheers, Snortin Norton
    Attached Images