Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 What document am I missing? 
    Hey.

I got stopped by this cop the other day who fined me for not having a document while I thought I had it all.

He also fined me for doing an illegal maneuver, he actually fined me for all what he could I suppose. I'll avoid the intersection for some time...

Anyways...

Since I can't read any Chinese, I attach both fines pictures here in the hope that one of u knows what document it is about, and how to get it.

Cause if the fine was low, it also cost me 1 point (though that might be for the maneuver) and I don't like the feeling of not having all the papers...
    Attached Images
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

2. #2 Re: What document am I missing? 
    2nd picture:
    Not driven into the desired direction of travel lane
    同志仍需努力

3. #3 Re: What document am I missing? 
    Thanks, that solves the 100RMB part...

The cop could speak english, but he wouldn't bother when I was asking why did he fined me, though I did ask in both languages...

Sigh...

If the 2nd one is for the maneuver, then the 1st one is for missing a document.

But what document? The cop wouldn't (couldn't?) explain.

Anyone?
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

4. #4 Re: What document am I missing? 
    it says missing vehicle inspection label.
    it could be something like the pic below.
    同志仍需努力

5. #5 Re: What document am I missing? 
    Yea that must be it.

My Chinese sucks, but I understood it was some kind of stamp, though I couldn't figure whether it was insurance or inspection, or even smthg else.

My bike is still in its first year, it shouldn't need any inspection, should it?

Anyways, the cop was a pure douche.

I gotta bring it to inspection before November, and to update the plate and insurance, so I guess I'll soon have it.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Peace.
    Georges Brassens

6. #6 Re: What document am I missing? 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    被处罚人于2011年09月09日,在仙霞路剑河路实施上道路行使的机动车未放置检验合格标志的违法行为( 代码:1115),违反了(中华人民共和国道路交通安全法)第11条第1款的规定。50元罚款
    On the date and time above the vehicle was driven on XianXia Rd & Jian He Rd.
    Alleges that the vehicles inspection sticker was not displayed on the license plate in violation of (code: 1115), of Peoples Republic of China Road Traffic Safety Law Article 11, paragraph 1 of this Article. (as in td_ref reply above). Fine is CNY50

被处罚人于2011年09月09日,在仙霞路剑河路实施上机动车通过有灯控路口时,不按所需行进方向使入导 向车道的违法行为(代码:1208),违反了(中华人民共和国道路交通安全法实施条例)第51条第1项的规 定。根据(中华人民共和国道路交通安全法)第90条决定处以:100元罚款
    On the date and time above the vehicle was driven on XianXia Rd & Jian He Rd.
    Alleges that the vehicle was not driven in the correct direction of the road lane in violation of (code: 1208), of Peoples Republic of China Road Traffic Safety Law Article 15, paragraph 1 of this Article. In accordance with PRC Road Traffic Safety Law; Article 90 impose: Instant Fine CNY100

7. #7 Re: What document am I missing? 
    Well that sums it all up.

Thanks for crystal clear translation.

Peace.
    Georges Brassens