Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 HONDA CBR 250cc RR, Shanghai 
    C-Moto Noob
    I´m going back to my country (my contract is expiring) and I have to sell :(((( my Baby..
    This bike is a CBR 250 RR with 45hp engine, it goes up to 170km/h. I ´ve been taking care of this bike about a year. Changed the wheels,filters and oil 2 months ago, always sleeping in a parking.

You will fall in love with her since the first moment you will hear her engine start.. forget about what you felt driving a scooter.. This is totally another world.

If you wanna try it, just give me a call.

Only serious buyers.

Asking for 12000RMB.

(I tried a million times to upload a pic but crash all the time, wanna see the bike,http://enjoyshanghai.com/buy-sell/bi...-rr_228466.htm)

2. #2 Re: HONDA CBR 250cc RR, Shanghai 
    SEE profile pic for new age washing machine
    am guessing you sold it?
    just because something is possibly possible, does not follow that is it essentially essential.

3. #3 Re: HONDA CBR 250cc RR, Shanghai 
    C-Moto Noob
    No man, not yet

4. #4 Re: HONDA CBR 250cc RR, Shanghai 
    does it have plates?
    whats the mileage?
    is it.. ummm... legal legal? or just sort of... legal'ish???
    also, whats the year?
    the picture you put in the shanghai thing has been deleted.
    just because something is possibly possible, does not follow that is it essentially essential.

5. #5 Re: HONDA CBR 250cc RR, Shanghai 
    C-Moto Noob
    It has no plates, but if you are a bit smart will have no problems with the police, I´ve been driving it for like a year and a half
    In the odometer you can read almost 11000 km. I bought it when it had about 8000km. The thing is like the old owner had the bike stopped forever I think! When I bought it, I had to change a lot of stuff in the engine. Recently I changed the wheels, oil and brakes. My girlfriend even brought me from Russia some stuff to put in the oil that has small metal pieces (dunno how to call it) so, all the small holes that could be in the engine because is old are gone, now all the pressure is back. 0-100km/h in 5.5sec aprox (and thats because I am 110kg ) hehe.
    The bike is last models from 1993.
    About legality, you can try to get shanghai plates but right now are 50000rmb.... Or I heard that in Minghang can get them for about 3000-4000 rmb, and with that ,if the policeman catch you the only thing you can get is a 200rmb fine. I was going to do it when I bought it but after a while driving and seeing that there is no problem I decided save some coins.

Anyways I will post in here some pics and if you wanna check it just come over my place will be my pleasure to show you!
    PD; Have no idea how to post in here, if you wanna, give ur email and i will send them to you.

Cheers!

Btw, can I ask you where are you from?

6. #6 Re: HONDA CBR 250cc RR, Shanghai 
    oh right ok.
    I am from the UK but will be passing through shanghai in about a weeks time, i have storage in shanghai which can easily take a motorbike until i am ready to come and pick it up.
    I will do some research on the internet and see how to register a second hand motorbike in china. this year im going 100% legit so plates will be needed, as well as insurance and pay tax on my income.
    my email is mjbowman07(at)yahoo(dot)co(another dot)uk <this format as it stops bots collecting my email address :-)