The blue bike looks nice ! Allot like and early 70's model Montesso Trials bikes on steroids with the non-crossbar bars it has , which are sure to bend if I ride it . The rake looks wrong too for an enduro too ? Good for Trials but terrible for the street . Tank is way too small for any serious amount of lengthy riding , not enough gas at all . Looks cool though nonetheless .
I seriuosly doubt after shpping a container of god knows what they will send you you'd still have a viable purchase price for the bikes . Then you will need a Container of parts too because eventualy your not going to get any parts for it like 98% of the bikes they make , ever again . Now if China would pull thier heads out and copy the CR or XR motors EXACTLY , the parts would interchange. But then agian you couldn't afford Honda parts for it anyway with axel nuts alone being $14 , each ! That's without washers . You don't even want to know what they want for washers .
Until China gets thier act together , which they never will , they are sure to be doomed in the American market unless your like us or me and can fabricate parts or modify parts till the cows come home . Otherwise they are just a throw away fad bike that will fade into the sunset like Sunshine cookies once the Oreo was made .
For the price the CHina bikes like these are awsome and well made for what you spend for sure , but they aint Japense bikes and don't think they ever will be or you will be highly disappointed , forever .
They are what they are , and nothing more and certainly nothing less . Trying to get 50 bikes or 50 people for that matter to get a group purchase is close to impossible anyway . There just aint enough people out there that are willing to wrench this much on these bikes or that even know how to do it enough to want to risk buying 50 bikes . Risk , yes risk .
This aint Gospel , it's just my opinion of the situation . We owne 6 China bikes and an ATV, love them glad I bought them , but they are what they are . I just refuse to pay $7,000 for a Honda anything ,and I don't race anymore , so China bikes are great for me and my significant abuser .

Later and Cheers , Snortin Norton