Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. #51 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    C-Moto Noob
    also, again, where is this? i finally got home from work and took a look at the bike. granted, it was at night, but i didn't find anything that looks like the picture you posted.

2. #52 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    There is link under the image…thought that those had the PZ30 carburetor?
    Do you have that type carburetor?

There are only two screws and the screw on the right is the mechanical idle screw, turning it to the right should raise the rpm, should be done when the bike is warmed up.

3. #53 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    C-Moto Noob
    thanks for the help, it was ultimately unnecessary to fix the idle speed. thats how id prefer it.

another question for you misfits out there...anyone found an easy way to customize the rear light/license assembly? CCW has on their website exactly what im looking for...but for the heist. anyone pursued this? I can't find anything anywhere...am I looking at doing custom fab myself?

4. #54 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    Quote Originally Posted by echof0xtrot View Post
    thanks for the help, it was ultimately unnecessary to fix the idle speed. thats how id prefer it.

another question for you misfits out there...anyone found an easy way to customize the rear light/license assembly? CCW has on their website exactly what im looking for...but for the heist. anyone pursued this? I can't find anything anywhere...am I looking at doing custom fab myself?
    Looking to do something like this
    100_0052.jpg
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

5. #55 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    C-Moto Noob
    exactly like that, yup. I love the look of the rear wheel extending past the lights. what kind of tail light did you get? did it bolt on easily, or did you have to fabricate/modify? are those the original turn signals in the original position, or did you have to move those? does the light you got have a license mount, or is that something you had to customize?

6. #56 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    C-Moto Regular
    Gardo,
    You should get the factory guys to bring a Misfit out to the Ton-Up Festival in Ypsilanti, MI this Saturday. Total Mods & Rockers with scooters, bobbers, trackers & cafe racers galore. You can get all the details from their facebook Page: Ton-Up Festival. Ring me if you need any assistance.

/M

7. #57 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    I had seen the bike advertised on the web (wholesale)…the listing has expired it was in 2009.
    Any idea what the chances of finding these mag wheels are? I would love to swap them onto my Misfit

8. #58 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    New Weaver Rides chain adjusters for the Misfit.
    $125.00 -- free shipping for one week.
    Please call 609-444-8262 with any questions or email kelly@weaverrides.com528639_10150940437226595_1750178178_n.jpg

9. #59 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey guys, tha misfit rider from San Antonio, pretty sure I'm the first one in town lol. Anyways, my fuel gauge just cut out this morning, no apparent reason as to why, just dead. All of my warning lights work just fine, well turn signal and neutral indicator, high beams light doesn't come on. Does anyone have this problem as well? Or any ideas as to how I could repair the gauge without replacing the whole unit? Thanks in advance.

10. #60 Re: Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 
    Any new CCW Misfit Riders, if you havne't already - please check out the ccwtharider's FB Group and ask to join, it's a great place to ask questions, trouble-shoot or just shoot the s+it about our CCW bikes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccwthariders/
    We also have a website with tons of pics and info there also: www.ccwthariders.com
    If you fill out the form on the homepage you can get yourself pinned on tha Worldwide Rider's Map to see where other CCW Riders are on your area.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast