I know on some of the Lifan GY's, that when you apply the brakes, the signals all flash a few times, front and back. I'm not sure what other models this may apply to.

If you want to disable this it is easy to do.

It has to do with the signal flasher / beeper / brake alerter box... I believe it is to alert people behind you that you are braking. People like to do make thier bikes do this to get attention of other road users (like on a harley or something)... But the problem with this one is it just makes them all flash, usually people get it so only the rear ones flash.

It is very easy to disable...

1)remove the seat

2)remove the left side cover (on most models I believe)

3)Find the signal flasher box, it should be hanging of the left side on a rubber mount. (hint: it is the one making the loud beeping noise when you turn on the signals)

4)Disconnect the plug.

5)Remove the G/Y (green/yellow, one wire with two colors on it) wire from the plug, you can do this with some sort of a pin, stick it in the end to push the clip out of the way, and pull the wire out.

6)Wrap some electrical tape around the wire you removed and just tape it off to the wire loom or whatever so it is out of the way and doesn't short out.

7)Reconnect the plug, test, then reinstall into the rubber mount, replace side cover, replace seat, and you are done.

PS. You don't need to cut anywires, just use a pin as suggested... Also, this is a good time to silence the beeping winkers... it's the same box, just stuff some foam or something into the rectangular hole in the end of the box, and wrap it over with electrical tape a few times (before you reinstall the side cover and seat).