Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Just saw Beijing Olympics opening ceremony 
    Well done spectacular. It was like live action Super-Tron. There were times I didn't even know what I was seeing. People were glowing and flying around, fireworks exploding all over the city and stadium with lots and neat camera/projection tricks.

Despite the constant political debacle over the past few months about the Olympics, I suggest watching the opening ceremony if you can. It's one solid hour of raising the Olympic-opening-ceremony-bar.

CC

Snortin' - time to light up!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

2. #2 Hee hee hee 
    Master of Thump
    Yeh, your lucky to be there in person , but my esspresso machine is near my couch Crazy Carl !!!
    Plus my couch is farther away than the Terrorists there , and I think that crap is inevitable during the games unfortunately . Stay low and watch yourself

Light up (?) , maybe 100 Watt bulbs , me know do that other stuff . Although I have done bails upon bails of it . Can't you tell I have no more brain cells to give away anymore ???? I could prove it , but the redundancy in my last statement would be obvious in the messege given about that subject any further ...

Good luck there and keep your head low and eyes peeled ...

Sincerely, Snortin Norton

PS , I do look forward to watching though

3. #3 See, I told ya Carl 
    Master of Thump
    See Crazy Carl,
    I told ya it was inevitable, and I am sure another crazy bastard or bastards will be doing more .
    Why would soemone take out the Dad of an American Olympian anyway ???
    Shock factor, obviously . They want to rattle the nerves of us Infidels . It won't work, but on weak minded individuels , but it is a good attempt to try to win more medals than the USA , which will never happen anyway because were Infidels .

Sincerely, Snortin Norton

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    So did anyone notice the 9 y.o. boy walking along with Yao Ming when the Chinese team marched around the stadium? The Chinese flag someone gave him to carry? How it was mounted on the little stick upside down?

Right here.

Yaooowwwww!

And the Chinese authorities thought they were preventing any protests?

tcs

C-Moto Senior
    You were at the Opening Ceremony in person? Wow! I heard the tickets were "unobtanium". I went to the final dress rehearsal last Tuesday also spectacular. Well, if you're in Beijing be sure to stop by our shop.
    Regds,
    Jim
    www.mycj750.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Well done spectacular. It was like live action Super-Tron. There were times I didn't even know what I was seeing. People were glowing and flying around, fireworks exploding all over the city and stadium with lots and neat camera/projection tricks.

Despite the constant political debacle over the past few months about the Olympics, I suggest watching the opening ceremony if you can. It's one solid hour of raising the Olympic-opening-ceremony-bar.

CC

Snortin' - time to light up!

No I was just talking about watching it live on TV. If I was in Bejing I'd be sure to stop by though!

Sorry to hear about the crazyness and I hope they find out something about it but man...that's messed up!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com