Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    C-Moto Noob

Hello all ,I am Vinodh From India.Here Honda released bike named cbf 150 dazzler,last Year.and same kind of bike released in china named RR150 and Cbf 150 Sf.In china Honda Designed is well Sporty look.especially rear set alloy footpeg and LED tail light.now I come to the point, we honda dazzler owners like that kind of Rearset Riders foot peg, but here in India we are unable to get that spare.Now how we Import it from China.If possible how much it will cost and shipment charges. and where we need to contact for purchase. Thank U All

2. #2 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    RR150 (幻影) is made by Wuyang Honda.
    Genuine parts seller in Guangzhou.
    http://yyfwybtb.taobao.com/?userId=&...rice1=&price2=
    Last edited by humanbeing; 11-07-2011 at 04:53 AM.

3. #3 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thank u Human being

4. #4 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    C-Moto Guru
    I have a set of aftermarket alloy footpegs on one of my Hondas, and all I have to say about them is how much I wish I had the originals. I would strongly recommend sticking with the originals. They are far and above better quality and and comfort.

5. #5 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 

6. #6 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    Find a suitable taobao agent
    The REAL shipping is quite affordable via forwarder that uses Aramex.
    http://www.sfcservice.com/pages/inde...hinamiddleeast

7. #7 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    FYI, the English-language version of this Taobao agent is called "Send from China".

Good luck and let us know whether you manage to get these parts!

I would also love to see more pictures of you and your bikes, and some ride reports from India! There are quite a few of us in MyChinaMoto who would love to ride in India, inspired in part by Guarav Jani's epic "Riding Solo to the Top of the World". How and where are you riding your Dazzler? Have you used it for touring?

We really welcome you to share your experiences here in MCM!

cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

8. #8 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    FYI, the English-language version of this Taobao agent is called "Send from China".

Good luck and let us know whether you manage to get these parts!

I would also love to see more pictures of you and your bikes, and some ride reports from India! There are quite a few of us in MyChinaMoto who would love to ride in India, inspired in part by Guarav Jani's epic "Riding Solo to the Top of the World". How and where are you riding your Dazzler? Have you used it for touring?

We really welcome you to share your experiences here in MCM!

cheers!
    Hi dear friends, greeting from Colombia , I am also new here in mychina moto, I have South american new version of Honda RR150 , I want to get racing parts (for example racing camshaft and muffler from China), can you help me?

9. #9 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by navileinad9102 View Post
    Hi dear friends, greeting from Colombia , I am also new here in mychina moto, I have South american new version of Honda RR150 , I want to get racing parts (for example racing camshaft and muffler from China), can you help me?
    My advice, don't buy from mainland Ch!na, buy parts made in Ta!wan or H-K, not here... the parts you might find in mainland Ch!na made in Ch!na, will in all likelihood be substandard cr@p! There is a significant difference in products made on consignment for branded companies to be exported and sold abroad and the products made for selling on the local market here... one word sums up the quality of the latter... bull-faeces... OK two words then.
    YMMV
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

10. #10 Re: Need Information about honda rr150 ,spares.shipment process to india 
    my friend has this bike...its really a commuter bike. but bikerdoc is right about the parts,,,they are dirt cheap...and they end up in the dirt when they fall off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast