Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. #71 Re: We're back...more Guangdong enduro 
    Quote Originally Posted by gaolegejun View Post
    do any of you guys still live in guangdong and still ride?
    Hey man. Tom lives in Zengcheng now, and - yes - there are a few guys who are riding that area still. Not sure what you're looking for, bikewise, but I think there should be some bikes available. Not sure about your experience and fitness level, but you should be pretty fit and fun if you want to "fit in" (halfwit pun alert). Also everyone is on different schedules as well, and living in China - getting older. Years go by in China like dog years. Time sure flies, and I can fully feel your wish to fly here as well after reading this brilliant thread... I think the time may be closing on the enduro stuff without ChinaV's and others' spirits in it like it was a few years ago, from what I can gather. But it definitely has one more season left!

2. #72 Re: We're back...more Guangdong enduro 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePope View Post
    Hey man. Tom lives in Zengcheng now, and - yes - there are a few guys who are riding that area still. Not sure what you're looking for, bikewise, but I think there should be some bikes available. Not sure about your experience and fitness level, but you should be pretty fit and fun if you want to "fit in" (halfwit pun alert). Also everyone is on different schedules as well, and living in China - getting older. Years go by in China like dog years. Time sure flies, and I can fully feel your wish to fly here as well after reading this brilliant thread... I think the time may be closing on the enduro stuff without ChinaV's and others' spirits in it like it was a few years ago, from what I can gather. But it definitely has one more season left!
    Well I've not exercised for ages. Getting fat But would like to get back Into it. I want a Dual sport bike as I feel it would be more fun. I'm a beginner. I'm not a fan of the sports bikes. When I sit on them I feel uncomfortable. I'm kinda tall So this could be the reason. I generally work until 6pm and So most of my ride time will be weekends. I've rode a lil Chinese 150CC before which was fun.now I'm thinking How do I register a bike here since bikes are not allowed in shenzhen. Better find some place outside of the city.

3. #73 Re: We're back...more Guangdong enduro 
    still around for a few more months, this will be my last dirt bike season, I've PMed you my wechat

4. #74 Re: We're back...more Guangdong enduro 
    Wow been a couple of years since i was on MCM and missed these cool pics from ChinaV.. happy days indeed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678