Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 tmec 125 enduro parts 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    hi i just bought a tmec 125 dont laugh 550 pound so what ever.
    i am stuck in the slow lane 50 mph i need to no what chain and sprocket will fit it as i dont no much about bikes .
    also what do i have to do to get it through a conformity test help please

2. #2 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    C-Moto Noob
    I've been looking for sprockets for this thing for a while now. Bought one (a 200) that should be in Friday. People keep asking but no one will post the dang measurements of the rear sprocket. In spite of this, I think I might have found a sprocket. Derbi uses this same pattern on their Senda 125R, could you please check the spacing on your sprocket and compare it to the pictures? Its a 428 chain available down to 48 teeth (stock is 56 I think.)

http://www.oemmotorparts.com/parts.a...125%20R&D=Sfam#

Attachment 5776 Attachment 5777

3. #3 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    will do after work today cheeres 4 the response can only get 55
    on mine

4. #4 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi mate i have a tmec 125 aswell ive put a zongshen 250cc engine init as gose like fuck the problem with tmec is the exhaust has a cat in the manifold were it connects to the engine, and the carb has 92 jet init you need to upjet the carb to 105 and put a HONDA XR 125 exhaust on it m8 as they cnt have no cat in the manifold :P these bikes are a copy of the HONDA XR 125 not eveything will fit but most will the exhaust will fit the sprockets will fit aswell have a look on honda website for parts of the xr 125 but the rear wheel do not fit as they have rear drum break and tmec have disc but if u wanted bigger wheels you need to exchange the swing are but other than that the honda xr 125 is the same as the tmec just ignore everyone mate i have experance in this situation and know if u want to know anything else please ask

5. #5 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    Sorry to hijack your thread but I notice you are in the UK too - and not far from me either!

To the point, I'm looking for another 200/250cc trial style bike, new ideally or mint condition/low miles etc - so just a thought if you happen to know or hear of one available I'd be grateful for a PM.

My nephew had a TMEC 125 but before we could mod it some thieving scumbag nicked it - shame as it was a realyy nice bike too.

Cheers then

Andy

6. #6 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftb152 View Post
    hi mate i have a tmec 125 aswell ive put a zongshen 250cc engine init as gose like fuck the problem with tmec is the exhaust has a cat in the manifold were it connects to the engine, and the carb has 92 jet init you need to upjet the carb to 105 and put a HONDA XR 125 exhaust on it m8 as they cnt have no cat in the manifold :P these bikes are a copy of the HONDA XR 125 not eveything will fit but most will the exhaust will fit the sprockets will fit aswell have a look on honda website for parts of the xr 125 but the rear wheel do not fit as they have rear drum break and tmec have disc but if u wanted bigger wheels you need to exchange the swing are but other than that the honda xr 125 is the same as the tmec just ignore everyone mate i have experance in this situation and know if u want to know anything else please ask

Dear Swiftb152,

Welcome to the forum and nice first post, though please do us all a favor and buy yourself a new keyboard that includes commas, periods and other punctuation marks so that we can understand a bit better. Maybe for sake of charity (and clarity) you can buy a second keyboard for kennon!

As for your tmec, this sounds like a hell of a great project bike and I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that you've got pix of the engine swap. Lots of folks will be keen to see how you did that.

cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

7. #7 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    C-Moto Noob
    where can i get a 105 carb from plz help

8. #8 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    C-Moto Noob
    where did you buy the zongshen 250cc engine from and how much really think of doing the same and seems like a really good idea hope you can help

9. #9 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi i also have new 2012 model,,,,,,,my q/a is about the breather pipes coming of the engine to air box and 1 to plastic carb ring..i changed my carb to a mikum 125 pit carb bike sits at 74mphbut still nead to brake engine in
    q2
    changing to honda xr exhaust,will this increase hp or can the cat b removed from maniford as i've already cleared exhaust up to down pipe
    cheers in advance
    u said ask m8
    so i'm asking,as most people asked cant b arsed to answer

10. #10 Re: tmec 125 enduro parts 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi i also have new 2012 model,,,,,,,my q/a is about the breather pipes coming of the engine to air box and 1 to plastic carb ring..i changed my carb to a mikum 125 pit carb bike sits at 74mphbut still nead to brake engine in
    q2
    changing to honda xr exhaust,will this increase hp or can the cat b removed from maniford as i've already cleared exhaust up to down pipe
    cheers in advance
    u said ask m8
    so i'm asking,as most people asked cant b arsed to answer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast