Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Mikilon 125 extensive modifications... 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi all im Phil n new to the site.
    Just wanted to share some info about mods for the above 125 4 stroke LC engine.
    I bought a TOR XRF 125 Enduro off road, it was 2 yrs old and had been stored in a shed since being assembled from brand new, it had been put together by a monkey it seemed nothing worked and it ran like crap.
    Anyways I wired it all up correctly and of course used spring washers on every nut and bolt.
    I cut open the exhaust and removed 2 catalitic converters that i found inside the front pipe, i fitted a 39mm mikuni carb, K,N induction kit and threw away the standard air box it was rubish. I got a DC CDI unit from Hong Kong, unlimited rev and adavnce timing curve, fox coil and ht lead. now when i first tryed the bike before all the mods i wasnt impressed it ran and was a good comuter type of bike for sure, however, its now a bloody good off roader pulls me up and down and accross fields with easy and does 120kph easy. all mods cost 100 quid and have totaly tranformed the bike into an amazing machine. if anyone is interested i can list part numbers and were to get em from...

2. #2 Re: Mikilon 125 extensive modifications... 
    post some pics up of of your mikilon

3. #3 Re: Mikilon 125 extensive modifications... 
    Quote Originally Posted by philipjdm View Post
    Hi all im Phil n new to the site.
    Just wanted to share some info about mods for the above 125 4 stroke LC engine.
    I bought a TOR XRF 125 Enduro off road, it was 2 yrs old and had been stored in a shed since being assembled from brand new, it had been put together by a monkey it seemed nothing worked and it ran like crap.
    Anyways I wired it all up correctly and of course used spring washers on every nut and bolt.
    I cut open the exhaust and removed 2 catalitic converters that i found inside the front pipe, i fitted a 39mm mikuni carb, K,N induction kit and threw away the standard air box it was rubish. I got a DC CDI unit from Hong Kong, unlimited rev and adavnce timing curve, fox coil and ht lead. now when i first tryed the bike before all the mods i wasnt impressed it ran and was a good comuter type of bike for sure, however, its now a bloody good off roader pulls me up and down and accross fields with easy and does 120kph easy. all mods cost 100 quid and have totaly tranformed the bike into an amazing machine. if anyone is interested i can list part numbers and were to get em from...
    hi pal could you give me more info on where the cat is in the front pipe and what cdi did you buy and carb i have just bought one off these bikestor 125.jpg