Quote Originally Posted by michemouche View Post
Hey!

How are you doing?

What do you think about bringing the 250XR with road gearing on Tianma? Would be (a bit of) fun?
Is there some tights corners or is this high speed track?
hey i am good! u shoud give it a try! it is a pretty slow track... 250R would be enogh to have fun

[/QUOTE] good posts combined with excellent photography. who was the/your photographer. also like the "off track" photos too, always makes the day purr ;) Aside from riding racers, do you ride street?
I see Jaunedoe you are based in Changzhou, so how do you find it, since they implemented the motorcycle ban? My other half is from there so we go there once or twice a year to catch up with her family or for weddings and the like. I rode from Ningbo and return one weekend a couple of years ago on my Dragstar Classic 1100. Boring ride actually compared with the mountains of Zhejiang, but I was sick of driving the car. [/QUOTE]

hehe i did those shots... got some issues on my bike it doesnt start anymore after a battery severe failure... hopefully this will be solved this week
anyway for changzhou, i do street ride, but it is better not to leave the opportunity for the white hats to stop you... a friend of mine got his hornet pulled away... no chance he s seing it back since he lost the paperworks... bit of struggle!