Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: g'day friends

1. #1 g'day friends 
    Some of you know I have been pretty ill this year, unable to ride or even do much at all. Through some good help I have managed to balance most things now and return from death's shores to the extent I am feeling fitter than for a long time. So I will be back here from time to time and even riding again as summer unfolds around me. Just wanted to say ' Hi ' again and thanks to those of you that showed concern and made enquiries; we come and go from forums but I am baaaaack. a little bit anyway. Wishing you all well and whatever your personal beliefs, a fortunate and safe Xmas, Yule, and New Year ahead!
    jape
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

2. #2 Re: g'day friends 
    C-Moto Guru
    Hi Jape. I thought that the forums had been a little quiet for the last few months. :) :D
    Glad to hear you are back in fighting form.

3. #3 Re: g'day friends 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by jape View Post
    ...return from death's shores...
    Bloody freaking hell, Jape, you muhfuggin' old sod, sooo happy to see this post, which has turned a dismal gray wet cold Shanghai misery day into a burst of spring. Very much looking forward to finding your pearls of wisdom (and other dirtier bits) in my favorite inbox.

Damn, what's this "death's shores" shit? Did this involve a woman?

Cheers!
    Last edited by euphonius; 12-07-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

4. #4 Re: g'day friends 
    might call it sniping from a distance rather than close-up in fighting form Nuhaus, thanks for the hello

Euphonius mate! I thought you weren't talking to me, sent a pm or two while back. Very good to see you were being lazy or forgetful rather than ignoring me!
    The women in my life succour me, they don't kill me except with looooove and oftentimes with higher expectations than I can deliver ... i am sure I will be polluting your mailbox soon again with my tales of lust and shadow! Hope you are very well in yourself, its a bugger getting older, especially after a debauched life, so put it off as long a s you can.

the old angel with a scythe decided to cut my hair a couple of times but held back on the final blow, silly bugger
    now i can continue perverting the cause of justice and quiet life with impunity for a wee while longer
    and annoy my neighbours with ripping, snarling exhaust howls from the oldl kinlon too
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

5. #5 Re: g'day friends 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Gidday Jape, and welcome back! Not that for a moment did I realise that there was any search party out and abouts looking for ya. Sorry to read that your health has been anything less than ideal, but somewhat warmed that you're now on the up and up. I maybe over in OZ ealry next year (gawd that's like less than a month away), taking delivery of a new XT1200Z Super Tenere in Brissy, which I plan to ride round the island for a month or so before handing it Ivan at Bikes Abroad to get sorted and exported over to China land. So if you are up and about and feel up to it, I can make sure I swing by your neck of the woods for some verbal diarrhea.

Welcome back to the forums... you grump old sod (your words, not mine).