Ladies and Gentlemen,

Jialing's factory Representatives where in Shanghai this week and meet with the head of the Black Bats motorcycle club, as a result of their meeting a solution has been discovered to clear up the Jialing 600's stalling issues. We have been all plagued 2 and 3 wheeled a like. We also we under the impression that the ECU (bikes computer) was to blame. However Jialing has stated that the fix to the solution is in simply disconnecting ONE sensor on the top of the cylinder. Now forgive me for not having more details as I just learned this tonight from another rider Shao Mao Aka "Dan the Man".

Basically on the top of the cylinder cover towards the right side is a sensor (Cam timing or something), simply unhook this sensor unit and tape or seal off the connector. Apparently there is only one sensor on the top of the cylinder cover Why does this help???? Good question! Well apparently these sensor is a redundant unit and the engine has another, I guess a primary unit and its at the lower end of the engine. When these two sensors do not agree (which mechanically they should) the engine cuts out. By eliminating the upper sensor it eliminates this contradiction that can occur thus allowing the engine to run smoothly without interruption.

Now I am just learning about this less then 2 hrs ago but its such a big thing for us Jialing riders (especially the 2 wheelers) that I had to post it even though I have not done it to my bike (i will do it tomorrow) or have any pictures to help supplement.

Please anyone with further information post here.....

Winston