Alright guys I have done what you have told me to do today, here is my exact recap of what happenned and what I did today with the bike.

originial problematic state, at 10:00 got on bike and rode around for 30 minutes to an hour going through all gears all speeds. The bike rode fine and had no problems at all while riding, yet when starting it up it did have the usual get up to temp. delay.

I then let the bike site for 2 hours

after 2 hours I ride the bike to the gym. on the way to the gym about 5 minutes in the bike starts backfiring and chugging and as soon as let go of throttle it turns off. I pull over.

I then open the gas cap completely and try turning over the bike with no choke and everything at original state, it does not start. I close it.

I then try tunring on the bike with carb float bowl draine screw fully out and gas leaks out of hose fast. I screw the screw back in to how it was.

Bike still wont start.

At this point I just get fed up and turn the idle screw so that the idle revs starts at 2000, a little high. the bike then starts but it takes a good 10 seconds and giving half throttlle to get it started.

Riding 20 minutes to the gym it rides perfectly fine.

Let the bike sit for 1 hour, ride back home 30 minutes and it rode perfectly.

This was what I have done today with the bike