I was on this site the other day, and realized there were no reviews or posts about the 春风 狒狒, so I thought I'd say a little bit about mine!

Intro:
My bike is the 2011 model, everything is stock except for the HID light. it has a standard gear pattern 1-N-2-3-4-5, and costs around 6600 brand new.

Style:
The first thing most people will mention is how small this bike is. However, I am 179cm and i actually find the bike pretty comfortable. The seat is soft, the handlebars are well placed - only thing is some people might feel that their legs are a little cramped. The helmet is a bad size comparison, but i guess it works. The entire bike is only about 4 helmet-widths long. It's cool to see a 125cc bike with gear indicators!
IMG_2670.jpgIMG_2675.jpg

Ride:
Despite extreme vibrations from the engine at higher rpms, it gives a pretty comfortable and quick ride. It can easily reach 100 km/h with power left over. (however, I am only 65kg) The exhaust is extremely quiet, sometimes too quiet and a bit dull . I may change the exhaust for an aftermarket one in the future.
IMG_2668.jpgIMG_2679.jpg
I haven't had it for very long, so there isnt much that i can say about it at the moment, more to come in the future!

If you are small and light, this could be the perfect bike for u :)