Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 TT3D closer to the edge 
    This movie is right up there with On any Sunday.. its the best racing movie i've ever seen and now its available to watch on Funshion.. Funshion is a chinese movie website that allows you to watch loads of great old movies and some new stuff too, its very simple and easy to use once you install a bit of software.

I've had the privelege to go to the IoM 5 or 6 times with road bikes and offroad bikes and there is nowhere in the world like it. I had a mate who lived in Ramsey at the start of the mountain part of the circuit, his next door neighbour was Carl Foggartys mechanic!! I got to meet David Knight on a enduro practice track and have a pint with Richard milky quail. My mate even had his stag do there.. even Clarkson lives there.. but not many shandy drinking southern softies

rich

2. #2 Re: TT3D closer to the edge 
    Spot on again rich! I was looking for a torrent for this a couple of months back and couldn't find one, your post reminded me to check and now it's out there, easy to find and download.

Great film. Those guys' balls probably have a very measurable gravitational pull. Some viewers may also need subtitles for the bits with Guy Martin talking, and it's worth it because that guy's hilarious!

3. #3 Re: TT3D closer to the edge 
    Double post, sorry

4. #4 Re: TT3D closer to the edge 
    Banned
    G'Day,

Thanks for the tip, downloaded and enjoyed watching the documentary during the Sanya - Shanghai flight yesterday.

5. #5 Re: TT3D closer to the edge 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by TB-Racing View Post
    G'Day,

Thanks for the tip, downloaded and enjoyed watching the documentary during the Sanya - Shanghai flight yesterday.

Sorry you had to come back from Sanya. I'm guessing the weather is a bit warmer in southern Hainan this time of year. Then again, Shanghai feels pretty good to me as I'm just back from three days in rural UNheated Shandong province, where the only warm place was inside a plastic greenhouse filled with ripening organic strawberries. -3C outside the greenhouse, 25C inside, powered solely by the sun. Ah, life on the (Chinese) farm...
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

6. #6 Re: TT3D closer to the edge 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post

Sorry you had to come back from Sanya. I'm guessing the weather is a bit warmer in southern Hainan this time of year. Then again, Shanghai feels pretty good to me as I'm just back from three days in rural UNheated Shandong province, where the only warm place was inside a plastic greenhouse filled with ripening organic strawberries. -3C outside the greenhouse, 25C inside, powered solely by the sun. Ah, life on the (Chinese) farm...
    G'Day,

No worries, I am frequently in Sanya as we have an office down there for 5+ years and planning to ride down to the Big Island during the warmer spring month (April / May).
    Took the bike to the warehouse and office around Shanghai today, weather is pretty ok in Shanghai, overcast but dry and not too cold today.

Had no time this trip to check out: http://www.sanyasidecars.com

Side-note: Quite funny Youtube / Facebook works without any aids in most 5* hotels on the island.