Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi everyone new here :)

i have been looking for awhile now in buying a new exhaust what can just slip on because im not bike gifted...yet lol. i have searched ebay but i honesly don't know what i am looking for :(. just wated to know if you know a webiste or someone on ebay selling a exhaust can.

reason for new exhaust is i would like something abit louder and th stock exhaust gets rusty in no time.

thanks everyone :)

2. #2 Re: sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    is it the stock black exhaust you have on your sinnis for abit of cash you get get a chromed one which would be more suitable for a slip on muffler and look better overall

3. #3 Re: sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi

yes it is the black stock exhaust and i have seen the chrome exhaust for about £66 but i don't really want that exhaust bcoz i would like somethin abit louder not to loud but what also makes my bike sound like a beast :) i have seen some monkey bike exhaust's what are ment to fit these bikes but im not 100% sure.

4. #4 Re: sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    I have this on mine, I'm so happy with it- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YOSHIMURA-...item43a863badb

5. #5 Re: sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    C-Moto Noob
    HI

i did buy that exhaust and also have to say i am very happy with it :) here is a little video of my bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqDyh...37_R3dvf1BlJ6x

BAD NEWS: thursday night some thieving C**TS tried to nick my bike and ripped the front off and pulled my ignition wires out and broke my steering lock so me not very happy and its at my local bike shop and 2moz i will get a estimate. i am really hoping it isn't gonna cost to much.

6. #6 Re: sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    C-Moto Guru
    Hi, how did you fit the new muffler? Did you have to hacksaw the old one off? Did you declare it to your insurer and if so how much did it add to your premium? Did you notice any difference in performance?

7. #7 Re: sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    C-Moto Guru
    Oh yeah and are these road legal or if not are they likely to be spotted by police?

8. #8 Re: sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by belbin369 View Post
    HI

i did buy that exhaust and also have to say i am very happy with it :) here is a little video of my bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqDyh...37_R3dvf1BlJ6x

BAD NEWS: thursday night some thieving C**TS tried to nick my bike and ripped the front off and pulled my ignition wires out and broke my steering lock so me not very happy and its at my local bike shop and 2moz i will get a estimate. i am really hoping it isn't gonna cost to much.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,, regarding the thieving scroats,,same thing happened to my bike,,thieves came along and smash up the front end,,then after I had paid for extra locks and chains....they cut though the chain with a disc cutter and put on the back of a pickup,,my neighbour (little old lady ) saw them but cannot speak english so did not call police,,as for the rest of the street,,its full of deaf people,,, moral is only store for the night off road.....

9. #9 Re: sinnis apache 125 exhaust can (QM125GY) 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepell18 View Post
    I have this on mine, I'm so happy with it- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YOSHIMURA-...item43a863badb
    how did you fit this?