Hello guys and girls, new member here.
Im currently in the process of deciding whether to order a brand new pulse adrenaline or a lexmoto lsm 125.
Now i know this is going to be my first motorbike so ive been doing alot of homework into research of both these bikes but i can only seem to find good reviews about the pulse adrenaline compared to the lexmoto lsm 125.

When i went into my local dealer to ask about the pulse and have a look and sit on one he was saying that he could do me a deal on the latest lexmoto lsm 125 for the exact same price as the pulse. The salesman told me that the lsm 125 is exactly the same bike running gear except for that it now comes with L.E.D lights and disc brakes all round compared to the pulse's drum brake on the rear and no L.E.D lights.

The guy seems like a genuine and decent guy but he hasnt got the lsm 125 in his shop at the moment. But said he will call me sometime during the week once hes gone to his other shop in dundee to pick it up so i can have a look and sit on it, probably will have had a chance to look at it on this saurday.

After doing all my research im still swayed heavily to the pulse because of all the very good reviews its gotten from many people on this forum and elsewhere, but i think im being a bit of a plonker if i just put my money down for the pulse without having a look at the lsm 125 first, to the other point though ive seen one poster on here say his lsm 125 was already on its second engine within a month of it being purchased from brand new, plus over four oil leaks too.

So do any of you guys here have a pulse adrenaline or a lexmoto lsm 125? Or have got or have had both. Id greatly apreciate it if you could give me some pukka gen on them so i can make a good decision when i go down to the dealer next to put my order in.

Many thanks guys, sorry for the babbling on.
Essexlad