Well, I went and bought a bike. I have to say I didn't really do a lot of research on the model (EN150J), though I think it is a nice bike. I guess I just got "full pocket fever".
CIMG1594small.jpg
I'm sure most of you will understand the significance of my "250" license plate, I just thought it was funny.

I've got some decent leggings but I still need to get some grip covers, because it's COLD out there!

I chose this one because I like Suzuki and it had the basic features I wanted, disk breaks, fuel injection, bags, crash bars, good instruments, etc. The bars around the bags seemed sturdy and would protect the bags and a riders legs in a fall.

CIMG1593small.jpgCIMG1607small.jpg
The second picture is it in the "Bat cave" underground parking I arranged. I have a nice bar lock and a chain lock so I can also lock it to nearby fixtures, such as trees.

I still need to find some decent tank bags and helmet, but otherwise I just need a little more riding gear and some decent weather and I'll be ready for a ride!

I'll be searching around here for tank bags and a reasonable full face flip-up helmet, but any suggestions are quite welcome!

Oh by the way, I'm living in downtown Dalian now, any of you guys in the area?

-Maux