Hello fellow riders.

Being cold on a bike sure blows, but it still beats being indoors. Here are a bunch of good and bad pics i've been taking over the last couple of months of riding around this wonderful region!

This region is full of cave dwellings dug straight into the lose earth. Most have been abandonned as folks aspire to more modern living standards.

It took a fair bit of pushing to get up this one, but the way back down was the scary part!

You find some real gems hidden deep in the Qinling mountains. At a few stages in its long history Xi'an was the capital of china. It was also the birthplace of Taoism and a major center of Buddhism in china. It shows today with the number of truly old temples and other religious relics to be found around it.

Gonna be a shitty day pulling Molly out of the river if i mess this one up!

Xi'an has its share of BMW riders too, but unlike the suzhou 'starbucks' motorcycle club these guys actually ride, and in the cold too!

Sometimes you just can't decide which road to take...

Molly the Molester

What kind of person would i be if i didn't give all my bikes equal amounts of love?
By the way, these 30 kuai bar mits keep my hands warmer than the expensive hand guards and heated grips i installed on Molly. They look right at home on the CJ750 as well!

It's not called exploring if you only stay on the maps.

30 min ride from xi'an and here we are. Did i mention i love my new location?

Colourful characters always come out better in black&white

You see these big ass brick furnaces everywhere around here. Bricks are still an important construction material in the countryside, it's certainly a good way to use up all that mud.

Some more cave dwellings.

That's all for now, til next time i'll wish you all a happy new dragon!
Felix