I'm pretty interested in this bike and cannot find very much info on it. So, here's what i've gathered so far and as we find out more maybe we can stick it in this thread.

Info from the dealer in xi'an:
Price will be something between 39,000 and 46,000 RMB. He said that the price will be fixed in february depending on where the US dollar is at then.
He claims that 60% of the engine parts are imported into china and assembled here. He doesn't know which parts.
Warranty on engine and parts for 2 years or 50,000km, whichever comes first.
6 of these bikes have already been ordered in xi'an and were supposed to arrive early january. They did not arrive. Now he says february.

I have high hopes for this bike but at the same time don't want to kid myself.
The big plus is that it's a 'joint venture' bike and not just a copy of a japanese bike (like the CF650). Clearly Qjiang's acquisition of Benelli has brought something to the table, you can even see it in their smaller models. The details on this machine are superb for a chinabike.
On the other hand it's their first attempt at building anything like this and it's a bit naive to imagine they're going to get it 100% right. So that always leads back to the big question: "can i count on it?" and then "if it breaks down, will the dealer know how handle it?". Here in xi'an the answer to the second is most likely no...

Here are a bunch of pics stolen from this thread on moto8.

I'm not great at weeding through the chinese forums and haven't found much useful info.

Here's a review by someone who rode it and is comparing to the Cfmoto CF650NK:
http://www.motorfans.com.cn/bbs/t_17213199_1.htm
From what i can understand he's saying that it doesn't feel as powerful as the CF650NK but sounds better and is more comfortable.

This thread is 166 pages of guys asking how much it costs. I don't have the courage to read it...
http://www.motorfans.com.cn/bbs/t_17126695_40.htm

If anyone out there knows anything about this bike, i'd be happy to hear it! I'm seriously considering being the MCM guinea pig on this one, but it won't be til autumn i'm afraid.

Cheers!