Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Supermoto/MX Wheels 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    HI Guys,

I am looking for a MX pair of wheels for my Honda XR. The bike is currently fitted with a pair of Excel supermoto Wheels as standard parts for the > 2005 bikes.

DNA wheels and Warp 9 seems to be manufactured in China and sold abroad after product branding. After doing some research on this, some are happy with them... some are not happy (Legitimately : poor anodizing,.....) and others are criticizing without trying as always.

dna wheels.jpg

Of course, finding the exact supplier might not be an easy task. We can find all and whatever on Taobao and some rims seems really really cheap (Too to be true)

The target is to do some offroad riding. I am talking more about cross country than Hardcore MX or FMX...therefore I think this kind of product (DNA or WARP9 quality) would do the job.
    Of course, target is to not import the wheels

Does anyone has experience with Wheels/rims manufacturer in China and would have some contacts to recommend?

Cheers!

2. #2 Re: Supermoto/MX Wheels 
    http://www.motogon.ru/f4/
    Quote Originally Posted by michemouche View Post
    HI Guys,

I am looking for a MX pair of wheels for my Honda XR. The bike is currently fitted with a pair of Excel supermoto Wheels as standard parts for the > 2005 bikes.

DNA wheels and Warp 9 seems to be manufactured in China and sold abroad after product branding. After doing some research on this, some are happy with them... some are not happy (Legitimately : poor anodizing,.....) and others are criticizing without trying as always.

dna wheels.jpg

Of course, finding the exact supplier might not be an easy task. We can find all and whatever on Taobao and some rims seems really really cheap (Too to be true)

The target is to do some offroad riding. I am talking more about cross country than Hardcore MX or FMX...therefore I think this kind of product (DNA or WARP9 quality) would do the job.
    Of course, target is to not import the wheels

Does anyone has experience with Wheels/rims manufacturer in China and would have some contacts to recommend?

Cheers!
    Привет.
    Я из москвы,россия.
    Обода сейчас покупаю здесь,7 серии 2 десятка.
    嘿。
    我从莫斯科,俄罗斯。
    轮辋是在这里买,七大系列2打。

http://www.oushun.com/