Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: HIIIIIII

1. #1 HIIIIIII 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hello my name is Dom i just joined. My TMec 200 will come tomorrow and im pretty pumped. Im in NJ in the pinebarrens and was wondering if anyone knows of anything that should be done with this bike in preparation to ride other then basic assembly. Carb jetting? if i go to swap sprockets which do i use? any other ideas to get a little more out of it or help with longevity.
    TMEC 200

2. #2 Re: HIIIIIII 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    anyone else ride nj
    TMEC 200

3. #3 Re: HIIIIIII 
    Bubbabu, Welcome to the MCM boards. I'm in NNJ outside NYC and ride a Heist. Good luck on your delivery. make sure you check over the crate, take tons of pics and have fun.
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

4. #4 Re: HIIIIIII 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    start the mixture will be lean and want turning up , the fork plastics have 2 screws holding them on that rattle loose constantly so change them 4 good quality non chocolate ones then change fork and engine oil mask electrics behind headlamp as the ignition wired are really visable and the connectors are easily reached to nick ya bike remember tho these bikes are good but have many easy to fix niggles like the crappy nuts and bolts i have changed loads as they came loose or fell off lots of screw glue and nylocs , oh look forward up from the rear and theres a electrical box bag it up as the water from back wheel flicks onto it .. i got the 125 supermoto and its great
    they are cheap and some people say nasty BUT if you do the little things first like the nut change for decent ones then it could save you 4 future probs

5. #5 Re: HIIIIIII 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    thanks i will defiantly check all of that out thanks! have already done up the bolts.
    TMEC 200