Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: BAJAJ 200NS

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. #51 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    Nima, share your thought on the triple spark technology and any other thoughts of your new 200NS

2. #52 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    Bajaj came up with this idea less than a decade ago using two spark plugs and their R&D team founds out there are some corners in combustion chamber that deserves sparks for more efficient millage and power so there is room for one more hole...

2.5 liter fuel consumption in 100 km isn't bad for 200 cc bike with 21 hp and 18 Nm of torque.

A reev happy engine with good amount of pulling power from 2700 rpm to 7000rpm and no need to put more stress on it .

side spark plugs works with same coil and the one in center functions individually with another coil .

I wish it would equipped with fuel injection it makes a huge difference ....

compare to duke 200 with one spark plug and fuel injection the bike has less power and torque but the question is " how much power that DOHC head cylinder would add "

NS engine is very very smooth like a parallel twin and sound nicer compare to duke .

nitrox monoshock with no linkage is heaven i really like it ...

noisy chain breaks the engine silence but you can get use to it , chain is getting dry and need lubrication every 500 km. i use full synthetic offroad chain lub by motorex .

powerful BYBRE calipers ...mmm

and finally the looks ,from my point of view it looks like NINJA Z series and i like it .

so muscular and sharp lines divided these muscles and every element in it's right position ......

take good care of running in period also oil and oil filter change intervals .

motorex cross power 4T SL 10W50 is my choice i also change the coolant with pre diluted casite made in usa and works far more better .
    Last edited by Nima Naderi; 10-17-2014 at 08:33 PM.

3. #53 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    Pulsar 200NS is being offered in Mexico for 35,999.00 Pesos or $2.636.00 USD

Bajaj is also selling their boxer 150 for $1,400USD

4. #54 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    Eventually you will see the 400?

Would it be possible to see the Bajaj version of the DUKE 390 offered in Mexico and for under 5K?

5. #55 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    I really like the looks of 400 and it's shame we can't ride more than 249 cc .reminds me of diavel !!!

we pay 9 million toman or 90.000.000 million rial for NS here kinda fair cause each dollar cost 32000 rial more or less.

6. #56 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    The 200NS gets a sibling 200SS

as a Kawasaki, maybe for the Indonesian market?

7. #57 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    first one ...not a good idea when the real ninja z still exists .

8. #58 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    have you seen the new Z250SL

249 cm3 liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC 4-valve single-cylinder engine,the Z250SL is almost 20 kg lighter than the Z250

9. #59 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    yes we have the old generation here the KRR150 cc two stroke

such a fast bike but emission issues is the main problem with it .now this SL seems to be a clean version

of KRR and as far as i know they use the KLX250 engine on this model that i really don't like it .

i know the same story happens to CRFL250 and CBR 250 but i cant picture kawi doin the same

10. #60 Re: BAJAJ 200NS 
    Nima, how much offroad is there around Tehran? I know there is obviously much street riding since you bought a street bike, but I guess it would be like someone from where I live--one could easily find pavement-only streets and get a street bike, or one could buy a dual sport bike for both. How is your new bike?

It seems there are quite a few motorcycle tourists visiting Iran nowadays. Do you ever meet any? On the international motorcycle forum sites that I am a member, I read nothing but positive things from westerners entering Iran. It is still one of the places I would like to see before I die--it would be tied into visiting Turkey, as well, since I have always wanted to go there, too. I could ship my bike over and put on Radisson stickers since they sell my exact bike as a Radisson

TMEC200-1-1.jpg

This photo is actually on the site of the US distributor of the TMEC enduro 200

http://atv4usa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=TMEC200-1

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast