Ok I realize there are threads about this bike already posted but instead of reviving old threads I decided to post new.....

I am looking for any additional information from people who actually own this model/bike...
cp_d250b07.jpg

My main areas of concern are the Motor used on it and the physical size/appearance of the bike itself.

I have been told its a full size chopper thats comparable in size to the Honda Rebel 250's

Does anyone have any photos of this bike or the "A" series sitting beside a normal chopper or motorcycle? something to accurately display the size of it...

Its hard to really get an idea from Video and other Photo's online
URL to manufacturers information on this unit..
http://www.sunnymotor.com/product_in...roducts_id=123

I have been wanting this bike for a while now.. But I dont want it to arrive and then im shocked at how small it is... They claim full size but other sites call it a mini chopper and others call it a 3/4

What the heck is it..

I am 5'10 .. am I gonna look like im riding a kids toy or does this thing fit the size of a real motorcycle..

any information and photo's is appreciated
thanks

-Additional-
Also how are the Motorcycles as compared to scooters.. I have been told they are a bit more stable and durable then the average china scooter..