Quote Originally Posted by Linnuks View Post
SangrelX, did you end up getting your bike? I too have ordered one but it's coming from Asia and I'm in Australia. Still not 100% sure if it's street legal here.

S

Never got the bike. I have officially opened a full claim on paypal and provided all evidence of the issues I have had since ordering

I still have not heard a word from anyone that works at Superior Power Sports.
I have another thread open thats 7 pages long on another forum logging this entire experience with them

Long story short after they had my money.. the following occurred

No customer service

Rude on the phones

I was told 4 different shipping dates

I was sent an item that I was never told had even shipped yet and it was the wrong item (cost less then what I paid for lol)

I was sent a certificate of origin and bill of sale for said wrong item in the mail

I have yet to be contacted again about these issues

I was told I needed proof of having the wrong item sent. They had to wait for the terminal to send them proof. I told them I had video and photo evidence then she requested I send that to her. So I did. She never called back or emailed me back to let me know she received the files in email.

I have sent 2 emails since then all of this during their listed business hours. No response. I call I am simply told to "Hold Please" and placed on hold.

Its a bad situation and I have lost all confidence in their people and company. I am hoping for the full refund from PayPal.

They are buyersafe members too so I am contacting that company as well and I will be contacting their supplier sunny powersports

I will have this taken care of one way or the other lol..