Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Yingang

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #11 Re: Yingang 
    Quote Originally Posted by Deom2i View Post
    USD500,000 Thats a lot to bargein for what you guys think??
    and what will Honda require for investment....USD5,000,000??

They could use that money to buy inventory and to also hire staff!!

Now i see why few companies can toss that amount to..its tight business!
    Honda has nothing do with it, these are federally regulated trust funds that take investments in exchange for green cards, then they loan out the funds to investors that create jobs. I personally would not consider a powers sports distribution company profitable enough to invest in. It could be part of a larger global distribution system though…The International Funds have to be well managed, so in that they review all business proposals and would not likely invest in ones that do not show high potentials.

2. #12 Re: Yingang 
    Nima do you have a YG200-9?

I like those they are a low budget copy of a BMW F650GS.

I wonder if YG could make a better version of the YG200-9, maybe a YG250 and make it closer to the BMW?

3. #13 Re: Yingang 
    yes , more than 3 years and 35000 km

a little modifications has happened and this one came out

4. #14 Re: Yingang 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    Honda has nothing do with it, these are federally regulated trust funds that take investments in exchange for green cards, then they loan out the funds to investors that create jobs. I personally would not consider a powers sports distribution company profitable enough to invest in. It could be part of a larger global distribution system though…The International Funds have to be well managed, so in that they review all business proposals and would not likely invest in ones that do not show high potentials.
    Honda was just an example. I meant to say these Chines company require a US based company to invest 500,000USD isnt that too high?

5. #15 Re: Yingang 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    I do not know....however Shineray has an off road version of that same engine.
    Wow!! Thats a great looking dirty bike, who manufacture this bike?

6. #16 Re: Yingang 
    on this specific bike the space between carb and top of frame won't let you use any other carb bigger than the stock , old style so we had to cut the frame to fit the

new mikuni tm 36 and weld it back .after that the bike reevs like a true enduro 250 ....i hope on new yingang we dont need to cut anything... kinda like this bike

7. #17 Re: Yingang 
    Quote Originally Posted by Deom2i View Post
    Honda was just an example. I meant to say these Chines company require a US based company to invest 500,000USD isnt that too high?
    No, I think it would require more then 500k.

8. #18 Re: Yingang 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nima Naderi View Post
    on this specific bike the space between carb and top of frame won't let you use any other carb bigger than the stock , old style so we had to cut the frame to fit the

new mikuni tm 36 and weld it back .after that the bike reevs like a true enduro 250 ....i hope on new yingang we dont need to cut anything... kinda like this bike

I would bet that you would want the 38mm on the water cooled engine, bet that Yingang would have the exact same type 30mm carburetor on the water cooled 250 as you had on your motorcycle originally.

9. #19 Re: Yingang 
    Yingang is having some troubles in selling their motorcycles in the USA. These are primarily do to their choice in business affiliates in the USA.

The models they offer have EPA certification but do not meet other federal regulations, specially the regulations of the NHSTA.

They are required to define what they are selling and through who they sell as well as maintain records of all initial customers They are not and not doing so makes selling the motorcycles in violation of federal regulations.

They need a better affiliate in the USA, they need a better distributor, but they also need to have that affiliate represented in the factory to insure the highest quality off the assembly line.

So what gets imported gets tracked and recorded and in that supported and in that any improvements or revisions get implemented at the customer level.

That requires coded Vehicle Numbers and associated databases. It requires high quality schematic as parts diagrams and associated part numbers, if one gets revised then the list gets revised. They also need servicing documents that are in moveable font that can be translated and edited into other languages. It is all a mater of digital file management. If done correctly it insures customer satisfaction and in that builds brand recognition and subsequently customer loyalty.

Such a system can be linked to the internet and in that becomes a distributed information system, it allow every node of the network to link. It is about working smarter rather then working harder.

The US market is best to patent this process, it has low volumes and has total access to information systems at all levels. Having that here enables to implement it in other markets when and as they become more digitally empowered.

As the industry evolves mergers will be not based on only manufacturing capabilities but on established distribution systems, which are not only based on mere sales numbers but on the sustainability of those in that they are managed intelligently and efficiently.

10. #20 Re: Yingang 
    Maybe it is the Science and Technology of Yingang that interests me most?

Chongqing Yingang Science & Tech Group
    No 71 Tongxing Nan Road
    400709 Beibei District Chongqing, China 400709
    China

Here is the website for the OEM: http://www.yingangmotor.com/

WMI: LY4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast