Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    You're a funny guy aren't you?

So weird that you created an account here only to try being funny and talk about me...

I've put 20K km on my car in 1y, how many of you here can say the same thing?... OK, Barry can, but he is from Pays Bas...
    I've been to many places, though highways and normal road, did you try to understand why?... Cause I got lost....
    I've always done (except huangshan) everything alone, why?... Cause Kato did not show up yet...
    Let's be clear, you don't know me and i don't know you so?... But I know yur dug .....

Poor guy, probably alone at home and nothing else to do... Find yourself a girlfriend and go get laid, it'll help you to think...

FYI I've found many people to help me, who gave me real advice and not just tried to stop me...

Why don't you just tell who you are instead of staying hidden behind that name? Are you afraid of something or just jealous? or both?

You know who i am, let's share, don't be shy boy...

2. #22 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    Viva la France! Inspector Clouseau's Avatar
    My dear French Ami, how happy I am to see you.
    I read your thread, and saw we have the same mission to reach Paris, what a coincidence.

Let me proper introduce myself, although you might know me already from the cinema.
    My name is Clouseau, Inspector Clouseau, from the French Sûreté.
    I was sent to China by my boss, Commissioner Dreyfus, on a very secret mission, so I can not tell you that it had to do with the Phantom and the Pink Panther.
    As the stupid girl at the Sûreté headquarter forgot to book my return flight, I am now trying to get back on my own.

However, that is why I am so happy to see you now.
    I understand that you ride the Chinese Highways all the time, without a problem.
    Perhaps you can help me.
    I am stuck at the toll station for a week already.
    My baquet's are finished, and I am hungry.
    Can you please come, wave your magic paper to the guys here, so they let me off?

Ohh, and sex, don’t even talk about it!
    You know, those street-dogs here look so seducive at me.
    I really considered. After all, we are French right?

Clouseau
    Inspector Jacques Clouseau:
    -Kurosawa!
    -I don't know something about machinery, I know everything about machinery...
    -A Woman is like an artichoke, you must work hard to get to her heart.

3. #23 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Abruti, reste bien caché, profites en bien d'être derrière ton clavier.
    En fait tu es jaloux, je pense comme la plupart des personnes ici qui cherchent à m’empêcher de faire se voyage,
    certain donnent des conseils (ceux-là je les ai écouté), d'autres comme toi pensent être intelligents en sortant des conneries pareil,
    mais tu as raison, continues, après tout, je n'ai pas la moindre idée de qui tu es, bizarrement je ne suis pas caché mais toi oui...

N'hésite pas si tu as envie de te taper un chien, si c'est ton style et puis après tu peux le bouffer, comme ça tu n'auras plus faim...

C'est marrant de voir tout les cons dans ton genre qui pensent être meilleurs que les autres et tout connaître car vous conduisez
    depuis des années et bous habitez ici depuis des années...

J'ai conduis légalement sur les autoroutes, j'ai fais beaucoup de choses que vous pensiez impossible car "on" "vous" a dit
    que ce n'est pas possible et illégal... Vous avez raison, continuez à faire les autruches et les montons...

Vous parlez sans rien savoir et j'adore ça, le PDF: 206 téléchargement...

J'ai des moyens d'avoir de vraies plaques pour toutes les motos, et je dis bien de vraies plaques avec TOUT les documents,
    mais pourquoi je partagerai, après tout, vous êtes tous plus intelligent et puis tu es inspecteur, tu vas trouver ça toute seule comme une grande!

Ah oui, j'ai aussi reçu le support de plusieurs personnes et de marques qui pensent mon voyage tout à fait réalisable, dont des motards expérimentés et des VIP de chez Suzuki...
    ah mais bon, je suis certainement en plein délire.

Ps: je n'ai pas le moindre respect pour toi, tu te caches et oses dire des conneries derrière ton ordinateur, si tu n'avais pas créé un compte ici juste pour ça,
    ça aurait été différent mais là tu vois, vaut mieux pas que je sache un jour qui tu es...

Sur ce ma bonne amie enculeuse de chien je te souhaites une bonne "faim" de week-end...

Ps: I do hope that you're not French, you're an insult to your country...

And for those who don't understand what i just wrote here, well if you wanna compain: ask Clouseau!
    Last edited by fallwew; 03-18-2012 at 10:58 AM.

4. #24 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Oh by the way, i wanna thank you all for talking about that, even if you're just trying to make fun of what i said (or should i say me?).
    Somehow you did exactly what i wanted: talk about my trip.

Some of you here are so clever that i'll let you guess why this is what i want...

Please keep doing whatever you are thinking about, it helps me much more than you ever thought!

5. #25 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    Hey dude your just giving him more to work with.I especially like this quote "ah but hey, I'm certainly in delirium." Maybe something lost in translation. Gota love the French.

6. #26 Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    Viva la France! Inspector Clouseau's Avatar
    Well, you might have all forgotten about me, but I am still in Shanghai.
    They finally let me off the highway, and I decided to return to the Shanghai police station, to contact the French Sûreté, and tell them about my delay.

But look what I found there:

385623_10150689658464367_746149366_9062899_2135339753_n.jpg

403879_10150689658759367_746149366_9062901_302248898_n.jpg

That is a bike I want to have!
    I heard they do 280 km/hr, that will bring me to Paris in no time!

Unfortunately, this one belongs to an unlucky country fellow-man, he got an accident with it (luckily for him at a much lower speed).
    Not only his driver license was taken by the police, but he also sustained injuries as he was only wearing a T-shirt and shorts, or so I heard ....

Mon Dieu, someone should have warned him!
    Inspector Jacques Clouseau:
    -Kurosawa!
    -I don't know something about machinery, I know everything about machinery...
    -A Woman is like an artichoke, you must work hard to get to her heart.

7. #27 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    This is clearly not allowed.

We only allow a few powerful bikes in really busy cycle lanes with not looking cycle and electric cycle riders, and to fill with open can gasoline sloshing on hot exhaust pipe at service station, for safety reason.

This Suzuki has not paid hong-bao allow in China tax like Hardley-Davison Sportsman 883 tractor.

8. #28 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Clouseau View Post
    he was only wearing a T-shirt and shorts, or so I heard ....
    You heard wrong obviously, but nice try, keep hiding behind your keyboard douchebag, fucking hypocrite...
    We obviously know each other, so wish i never find out who you are, hide yourself well, never make a fucking mistake about it,
    because if the day come i know who you are, you're gonna so regret this...

Let's start ...

9. #29 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    C-Moto Guru
    The beginning of this thread was hilarious, and I stated as much above. However, making fun of a crash is something I would not expect to see on this site, especially if someone was injured. The person writing this needs to seriously reconsider his motivation.

10. #30 Re: Shanghai to Paris and back in a Chinese sportcar 
    I've got to agree with Nuhaus, I think it's OK to make fun of someone who won't listen to good advice, but quite another to laugh at someone for having had an accident. There's also no evidence that this accident is Fallwew's fault. Knowing nutty Chinese traffic and road debris like sand, gravel and so on, I've dropped my bike about 5 times over ten years on road crap alone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123