Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 For Sale : Caberg Helmet 
    Heya all,

I'm selling a Caberg helmet V2 407 Hellracer II in perfect condition, wore by my girlfriend a maximum of 10 hours, size S (it would be perfect for a Chinese GF head that ! ) .
    It is this model : http://www.qiyi.cc/product.asp?id=510 but in black.
    Despite trying it on for 10mn in the shop, the fit was not perfect for her when riding more than 2 hours, so she bought a Shoei when we were in France.

We bought the helmet in Shanghai, at the QiYi (Spidi) shop on Pubei lu, at the same price as listed on the website (link above), which means RMB 1,390.
    It has an internal black visor, which is very convenient when conditions are changing.

According to its perfect condition, I'm letting it go at RMB 1,000.
    Pics will follow soon.

Fred

2. #2 Re: For Sale : Caberg Helmet 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Heya all,

I'm selling a Caberg helmet V2 407 Hellracer II in perfect condition, wore by my girlfriend a maximum of 10 hours, size S (it would be perfect for a Chinese GF head that ! ) .
    It is this model : http://www.qiyi.cc/product.asp?id=510 but in black.
    Despite trying it on for 10mn in the shop, the fit was not perfect for her when riding more than 2 hours, so she bought a Shoei when we were in France.

We bought the helmet in Shanghai, at the QiYi (Spidi) shop on Pubei lu, at the same price as listed on the website (link above), which means RMB 1,390.
    It has an internal black visor, which is very convenient when conditions are changing.

According to its perfect condition, I'm letting it go at RMB 1,000.
    Pics will follow soon.

Fred
    Sorry, Fred, but I can't restrain myself.

Did you trade your GF in for a different size?
    Or for a more motorcycle-friendly model?
    Or did that near-accident out on the 318 so scare her that she vowed never to ride again?

Inquiring minds...

Sorry, my bad. Just re-read your post and realize she got a Shoei.

Cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #3 Re: For Sale : Caberg Helmet 
    Naaah, she's a keeper, hey, she even wants to do the 2 months trip around China on the bike with me ! And didn't yell at me when I managed, while riding, to kick on the leg the sick bastard on an ebike who cut the road in front of me without looking and then cut it back the other way ! (yeah bad Fred I know, but that one was over the top... She even told me that she gave the poor bastard the meanest stare she could after I kicked him...)

Kids, don't do this at home...

4. #4 Re: For Sale : Caberg Helmet 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Kids, don't do this at home...
    Too late. I've been inspired now.
    I get plenty of morale reasons to express my disappointment...

- Cars swerving between lanes (I can see their eyes in their mirrors and they haven't even glanced in them let alone a shoulder check for their blind spot).
    - Motobike's and E-bikes swerving without any form of check.
    - Pedestrians jumping into the road.
    - Parents leading young children in-front of me without breaking eye-contact with the import text message they just received on their I-phone 4.
    - The bikers that seem to think it's fine to ride the wrong way down the road and go head to head with you... although this can be amusing when I'm in a bad mood and they see that I'm not going to make way for them and they desperately grind into the curb in order to get out of your way . I've still got to be ready to get out of their way just in-case though.
    - Worst of all, it's the 40+ year old men and women on E-bikes who are stationary on the road ahead, watching the cars go by and waiting for an opening. You see them monitoring the traffic and think they must have seen you but they still pull out right in front of you as though you were invisible. For this reason, at any time of day and in any weather except for blazing sunlight, I keep my headlight on. I get the occasional Chinese person trying to warn me that I've left it on and I'm unaware but I'm sure the odd one in a hundred may understand.

...but still, this isn't my country and I've never been a violent person.
    There may be one day, however, when I experience a spontaneous leg spasm that somehow lands on one of those people fitting into one of the above categories.