Hi guys,

I have made my final decision and I am finally going to buy the Jialing 600A. I want to thank Barry for his help and for his advice, taking me to see the dealer of Jialing, specially taking into account that I was a completely stranger to him. A really nice guy!

Finally I am going to buy it through another dealer, just because he actually has one in stock. I will buy it with the jing B plates. I wanted to see what you guys think about the price and if everything is included to ride safely through China, (advices and warnings are welcomed!)

购置税 Purchase tax 3200 RMB
保险 Insurance 400 RMB
车船税 Some kind of tax 240 RMB
验车 Technical inspection + 登记 registration + 偖用公户 more registration?¿ (they guy said it was the price of the plate, then again my chinese is not so good) = 500 RMB

This plus the price of the moto 32.000 RMB and they guy wanted to sell me three cases (one for each side and one for the back each with aprox 15 L) for 4.800 RMB which i think is absourdely expensive though I havent bought any before.

In any case, thanks again to all the guys who lend me some kind of advice, Ill keep you posted on what I do, and hope I can soon join you for some trips during the weekends!