Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. #31 Re: Does the Shineray XY200GY-7 "Long March"‎ still exist? 
    So, if that bike is available, and registerable in another town where I might know someone and with a license and insurance, I could be okay. Its street legal correct? and does it come in some less aggressive color?
    A day in the life, Wake up, ride to work, work, ride home, lock bike and its beer thirty!

2. #32 Re: Does the Shineray XY200GY-7 "Long March"‎ still exist? 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by scratchndent View Post
    So, if that bike is available, and registerable in another town where I might know someone and with a license and insurance, I could be okay. Its street legal correct? and does it come in some less aggressive color?
    Check out page 6 of this thread: http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...s-coming/page6
    I thought it was a matter of making sure that the bike was EEC compliant, but the matter looks more complicated than that. According to China-V, who is definitely more in the know than myself, the bike must be CCC compliant. The mystery continues...

3. #33 Re: Does the Shineray XY200GY-7 "Long March"‎ still exist? 
    Quote Originally Posted by scratchndent View Post
    It's more enduro/motocross than the Long March, but could be modified pretty easily for touring. It should be registerable, according to andre555 in Kunming, but some cities don't seem to allow it. You do know that the X2 is double the price of the Long March?

Cheers!
    ChinaV

4. #34 Re: Does the Shineray XY200GY-7 "Long March"‎ still exist? 
    I actually was reading that one when the email following this thread came thru. Love the 400cc, nice ride, but a little big and expensive for a one week trip, I will try to get the last of the info I need to make a decision for my brothers upcoming trip, registration etc, I know I cant register it in the Jing, but I have a friend with some good relationship in Dongbei and can get it registered for me so let me see and I will post the info when it happens. Love the pics of the new bike.

Quote Originally Posted by teaconsumer View Post
    Check out page 6 of this thread: http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...s-coming/page6
    I thought it was a matter of making sure that the bike was EEC compliant, but the matter looks more complicated than that. According to China-V, who is definitely more in the know than myself, the bike must be CCC compliant. The mystery continues...
    A day in the life, Wake up, ride to work, work, ride home, lock bike and its beer thirty!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234