ChinaV, Thanks for that, is there a thread on here somewhere that talks about where you stopped for gas and that type of thing? Would like to see what you saw on the trip. And also, suggestions on bikes that will make the trip, I was reading an earlier post about the guy on the shineray, he seemed to have some issues-new motor, due to some bad mechnic'in. I am 6'2 and about 195. We dont need big and flashy just reliable and fun.............and repairable at the end of the day. I havent had time to look does the site have alot of guys from Beijing out here? I wouldnt mind hooking up with someone and talking about rides. I plan to buy 2 new bikes and then sell the one my brother will ride after it is over, keeping mine, so I will want something reasonably long lasting. Have a great day!

scratchndent

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaV View Post
It was a six day ride, each color track is one day. We didn't ride too aggressively, and had to deal with setting up and re-packing camping gear every day, so I think you can manage this in a week quite easily.

Cheers!
ChinaV