I know almost nothing about Motard style bikes, but I saw this bike at a local dealer here in Haiti and really liked the look and the style. I've read a little bit on here about guys using Motard bikes for street as well as offroad and I thought it could be ideal for what i do here in Haiti. But, after taking a closer look at the bike and talking to the guy at the dealership It seems this motard may be best only on the street due to the stiff suspension and the difference in wheel size. My current dual sport has 18 back, and 21 front, and this motard has the opposite- 18 front, 21 back to allow for more aggressive street riding. I mostly do street riding here, but road i live on, be it short, is unpaved and heavily washed out. Although I already have a bike (lifan 200) I am looking to purchase another one in the coming months for a friend who is coming to Haiti for a motorcycle trip we will be taking. It will involve both on road as well as lots of back country off road stuff. The asking price is 1700.00 USD.

Thoughts? Impressions? Will it be good off road?

zongshen1.jpgzongshen2.jpgzongshen3.jpg