Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
  1. #131 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Nima Naderi View Post
    after you loos that adjusters on the tail-end of swing arm (both side )and also rear wheel bolt ur rear wheel is free to move forward and backward

if you tight that adjusters they will pull the wheel back and ur chain would get hard and in revers you chain will be free

you have to push rear wheel toward the engine to let chain free a little bit and then grab the chain with your fingers and..

let me tell you something , adjusting chain is one of the first steps of becoming a rider so start it today and google anything and u will find it if you it is any interest

this how KTM do this job in 2010 manual
    That was hell of a explanation
    Thank you very much

2. #132 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    C-Moto Senior
    Also, it might be handy to get two friends, and have one of them stand over the bike and repeatedly sit down and stand up. After you see what's happening you can get your other pal to sit on it too and see what's happening.

It's possible that your chain is adjusted just fine and this is really just a problem with the guard. Is there any adjustment you could do with the guard?

3. #133 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Maux View Post
    Also, it might be handy to get two friends, and have one of them stand over the bike and repeatedly sit down and stand up. After you see what's happening you can get your other pal to sit on it too and see what's happening.

It's possible that your chain is adjusted just fine and this is really just a problem with the guard. Is there any adjustment you could do with the guard?
    No Maux, the guard can't be adjusted, I adjusted the chain but the sound still continues, it seems that the lower guard is designed this way by default to hold the chain in a triangular shape[I think].
    The sound is killing me. It's not so horrible but I like a smooth bike.

EDIT: when two people sit on the bike the chain moves up and it doesn't touch the lower guard anymore and the sound disappear.
    Last edited by exking; 04-10-2012 at 09:38 PM.

4. #134 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    QingQi has recently announced their two new 250's. One in a half-faired street version called the QM25-2D and the other a 250cc version of our favorite 200cc super-mo.

Both bikes use identical engines which look to be enlarged versions of the QingQi Suzuki DR200 derivative.

QingQi 250cc Engine Specs:

Cylinder: Single
    Type: 4-Stroke, Air cooled
    Bore: 72mm
    Stroke 61.2mm
    Displacement: 249cc
    Compression Ration: 9.2:1
    Max Power: 154.4kw@7500rpm (~20.6hp)
    Max Torque: 19.5Nm @6000rpm (~14.4ft/lb)
    Lubrication: Pressure spray
    Wow!

154.4kw of POWER!

Think it is 15.4kW so just a Typo, but still pretty impressive!

This MCX Renagade 250 here in the Philippines that sells for Php77,000 Cash

But as you can see its Power is only 11.0 kW - less than the Honda XR200 that is 11.3kW according to Specs on the Honda ph website
    The XR200 now sells for SRP Php137,000

5. #135 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    Hi everyone

My next project is to install a pair of qingqi foot pegs on my other bike ... a Yingang 200

The original foot pegs are so retarded ...no springs to get it back in its place in case of closing and

also the material is so soft that any time you crash or simply hit anything it became lose and dislocated from the joint

the rubber part never grip your shoes right and if u get oil or wet it is tragedy

so i found these foot pegs a piece of art , useful in wet conditions and oiled up shoes (so dangerous)

im going to cut and weld .....

6. #136 Re: Fuel injected TU250-Qingqi QM250-2D 
    C-Moto Noob
    hey Guys
    Do Any of you have the repair/service manual for the QLINK XF200 in PDF (also known as Qingqi QM200GY-BA, Konker SM200, Sinnis Apache QM200GY/ Superbyke RMR200, etc )
    I've been completely unable to find one, and would really much appreciate it if you could send it to me: eddymerren@gmail.com
    or if you could post a direct download link to it
    6b66ac875c6f088a214591271121953e.jpg

Thanks

7. #137 Re: Fuel injected TU250-Qingqi QM250-2D 
    Someone had one several years back if I recall correctly. You might want to join and ask on chinariders.net. I believe Haynes or Chilton covers the bike in one of their motorcycle books on Chinese bikes.

Edit: Apparently, the US Qlink site is still operating, so must have paid up their website bill for several years forward. http://www.qlinkmotor.com/ Digging around, I found this: http://www.qlinkmotor.com/uploaded/P...rts%20book.pdf

Edit: The engine is near identical to the Suzuki DR200 so that should help you out as well.

I found the Haynes manual on Amazon for reference just so you know what to look for https://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Taiwa...gateway&sr=8-3
    Last edited by culcune; 03-21-2019 at 04:50 PM. Reason: found information

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314