Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. #101 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Dear Nima,

Stop tormenting us! That looks like perfect terrain for having a ton of fun on your QM250! Thanks for posting.

Where is that? And is it possible to ride into Iran these days?

cheers
    dear euphonius

i didn't mean to upset you lol

for natives there is just one huge problem !!! you cant ride a bike more that 249 cc , no matter what....

and because of this we can only have under 249 cc bikes and the best of them is exc-f 250 and it is so damn expensive you know

beside that we have lots of good terrain to have fun with

this photos are from shahran located in the east of capital tehran ..it has mountains and also a nature made cross track (not so soft)

sadly im not fully aware of traveling laws but yesterday i saw a guy with a yamaha serow .he was crossing iran and he stoped in tehran for some maintenance(oil and tyre)

so it seems that there would be no problem !!! but as you may know ....you cant count on anything in iran lol

2. #102 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    Hi

after washing my stupid bike some problems showed up :

first the ball bearing of the rear linkage start to sound crazy and when we opened the system it was damaged the code was hk 384825!!! made in china....akh...funny non jp producers have this code on their lists so we found

nk 384830 made in germany with smaller balls and lots of quality on back ground ... we had to use some glue to attache the side seals

the other problem :when i reev the bike up to 7000 to 8000 rpm the bike is act crazy and does not obey the orders and wont reach any further 8000 rpm ?

help... is that comes from CDI ?because the spark plug and carb is checked and they are ok !!!!also air filter lool

thanks

3. #103 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    HI

problem solved !!! there was tiny little washer under the main jet and when you forget to reinstall it u can get bizi 3 bloody days lol

thank god and washer

4. #104 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    Living the dream...... Rotortrash's Avatar
    Greetings from Peru! As an American,(living in Peru) we are "brainwashed" if I can use that term, by the media---At times we tend to form negative opinions of countries that we have had strife or conficts with. It is wonderful to see your pictures, and change our pre-concieved ideas about your country! Iran is beautiful! It reminds me of many places in central Oregon in the U.S.-- I think this is great that people from all over the world can connect with respect, and kindness, and the love of Motorcycles.....Thank you for changing my ideas!!!

5. #105 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    Hi rotortrash

in this wild world as you recall we did not kill may be more than 3000 Innocent life's just to test how powerful our N.bomb is !!!

so as we found out we should suffer others not to even think

of having peaceful activity in that specific thing . im totally disagree with what happen in my country if it is peaceful or not peaceful ...

this latest prohibitions works!!! yeah it killing us every time we check the market to buy stuffs!!!:(

... 28 years back when that stupid war with iraq ends we take a good lesson ... we don't need or want no more war ... like my man asghar farhadi said in his

brief speech in golden globe "we are truly peaceful people "

6. #106 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    Nima-- I hope to see more of your pictures of Iran, and the beautiful mountains there..... I ride the same Qingqi motorcycle as you everyday in Peru----very reliable--- Thanks for you pictures and understanding--------------Cheers!

7. #107 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    any suggestions ?!!

8. #108 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    Well--If you use you motorcycle mostly as a dirt bike, you'll get the best traction from the Tire on the right.... But if you use your bike on paved roads too, then I would suggest the dual sport tread tire on the left..... I use mine on dirt, and on roads, as my normal transportation here in Peru, and I get good traction from the IRC GP-1 dual sport tires, and a fairly smooth ride also--you'll find the tire on the left will be a lot smoother on paved roads, and give you good traction in the wet----although, I don't know how much it rains where you are...... I hope this helps--------------

9. #109 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    I hate politics!
    Last edited by MJH; 02-06-2012 at 04:51 AM.

10. #110 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nima Naderi View Post
    any suggestions ?!!

I think the middle one is a Kenda K270...stay away from that one. I agree with Rotortrash, right one for enduro and left one for dual-sport.

Cheers!
    ChinaV

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast