Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Asking directions in China 
    I agree on the and even more stupid and selfish parking part and will go further their driving is stupid,dangerous and selfish.

There are six Porsche cayenne in this small town my brother in law bought the first one yep probably for face.With in a few months some one bought a Cayenne S one up man ship next someone bought a Cayenne turbo now just having a standard Cayenne is yawn per say.Have to laugh all the on board computer/displays are in English they can't read a word of it.

I especially like the idiot that bought the Ford F150 and after a month brought it around to me so that I could explain to him what everything does because everything is in English including the owners manual.The fool didn't even know it was 4wd with a turn of the dial.I should of just switched it to 4wd and left it there.I think this clown wins the prize for having the most unsuitable car for China but he has achieved having the biggest face of all in this small town it is bright/fluro orange and sticks out like dogs balls.Everyone now thinks he is cool except me.I am now expecting an influx of big F150 in this small town now.

But I digress if I ask someone where the LPG station is around here(it is 500 mtrs away turn right once then turn left once then straight ahead 200mtrs can't miss it)

I will invariably get a different response from each person I ask.The one I like is there is no LPG station near here.

I did sort of get the right directions a couple of weeks ago heading up into the mountains.

2. #22 Re: Asking directions in China 
    C-Moto Guru
    While in the city, asking any of the roadside vendors get's me to where I want to go 90% of the time.
    Asking any pedestrian for directions results the answer "I'm not from here. I don't know"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123