Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Hi, I ride a Sundiro Honda CBF150 
    Honda CBF150 is an awesome bike but i have also heard about Honda CBR125R is also known as ‘Stunner’. It is a bike that is quite popular among youth. It delivers decent performance besides of its small and compact 125cc engine. It is a good choice of learners or beginners, who should always wear helmets for riding. Its maximum speed is 112kph. It also offers very good fuel economy of 60km/l. Besides its features Honda has also given a bit of sporty touch to it. It reaches the mark of 0-60 km/h in 5.2 seconds.

It has single cylinder 125cc air-cooled engine. It generates the output of 11.13 HP@ 8000 RPM where as the torque is 11.20 nm@ 6250 RPM. The use of saddlebags increases its comfort. It has Advanced Design Diamond Frame that improvers its stability and performance at high speeds.

It has tubeless tires for front and rear. It has beautiful 6 spooked alloys wheels. The seats are also quite comfortable. A stepped up seat is used for passenger. The speedometer is calibrated in km. Bike also includes a Trip meter.

Features:
    • Advanced Design Diamond Frame
    • Sleek bodywork with aggressive styling
    • Meets EURO-3 emissions regulations
    • Tubeless tires
    • Powerful front and rear disc brakes

It is available in Red, black, white, yellow
    Facts:

Engine and transmission:
    Displacement: 125cc
    Engine type: Single cylinder, four-stroke
    Power: 11.13 HP@ 8000 RPM
    Torque: 11.20 nm@ 6250 RPM
    Compression ratio: 9.2:1
    Bore x stroke: 52.4 x 57.8 mm (2.1 x 2.3 inches)
    Fuel system: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
    Ignition: Computer controlled
    Gearbox: 5-speed

Dimensions:
    Height: 1,110 mm
    Length: 1,955 mm
    Width: 760 mm
    Seat height: 792 mm
    Ground clearance: 173 mm
    Wheelbase: 1,270 mm

Brakes and wheels:
    Front suspension: 30mm telescopic fork, 115mm axle travel
    Rear suspension: Conventional twin shock, double tube damper
    Tires:
    Front: 80/0-M17
    Rear: 100/90-M17
    Brakes:
    Front: Single disc
    Rear: Drum brake

Physical capacities
    Dry weight: 128 kg
    Fuel capacity: 13 L
    Color: Red, black, white, yellow

2. #12 Re: Hi, I ride a Sundiro Honda CBF150 
    Hi, thanks for your previous reply, I think I'm going to actually spend some money in the bike, and this is what I want to do:
    change a 110-80-18 dunlop rear and 90-90-18 on front wheel, I really want more grip, and actually will be only 10mm difference in total after the change so hopefully wont be a big change on power. how to balance the carb on 97 petro? I'm already using 97...
    I think changing the exahust pipe will always be better in both power and and maybe even final speed, but not so sure, anywhere I would really like to know if anyone know any very proffesional garage where I can do that for a reasonable price in Beijing, if not in beijing maybe I can buy the pipe and carb and some other stuff in shanghai and the can send it to beijing and that would be easy to install here.
    Please if anyone know about a place like this let me know.
    costerito at gmail . com
    you can send me an email.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12