Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
  1. #91 Re: Asiawing LX450S / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    Oh, that one is marvellous!
    I'll be out of China for the Spring Festival. When I come back, the NK is up for a spring wash and a post-winter review :)

2. #92 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    I've ridden the piss out of this bike, and it seems to be pretty, pretty, OK. That's all for now../

3. #93 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    OK, I don't know how to delete my former post (was quite drunk when I did that and didn't remember it until the next morning when I woke up and my computer screen was on this page, DOH!)

I should have added that mine is the 2016 model. I have ridden this thing HARD. I mean very hard, and several times I've crashed HARD on the pavement. I'm converting it to supermoto soon, because the dirt tracks are too far from me without having to buy a truck to transport it to them. One issue - seems to be a faulty starter which you can buy off taobao (the CRF model I presume because it says "imported"). I just can't believe the abuse this thing has taken and not fallen apart. I had my expectations much lower to be quite honest, for a China bike.

Here's a lil' video I made of me in my suburb on the outskirts of Guangzhou. And, I say some stuff on the vid that - let me put it this way - DO NOT ATTEMPT to do certain things I do or that I talk about doing in regards to law enforcement.

Skip to the ten minute mark to see me make a really stupid mistake that could have gone much worse! And let me add that this was before the lunar new year, so lesson learned! I won't be repeating the same mistakes twice! I was not paying attention and did not know that there was any obstacle below when I jumped off the steps. All I could do was give it a shot of throttle when I came upon the stuff. Another DOH! And my monologue is pretty dumb and meandering in retrospect so pay it no mind. Ah, the joys of being bi-polar, haha!

4. #94 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hello from Pakistan;

I just bought the LX450 and took it out for a spin its my first 450cc dirt bike..... and I am totally unaware of its goods and bads...

I was previously using a suzuki DR .... I hope this chinese thumper serves me well.... I chose this becuase I had an excellent experience with RX3 from zongshen

so I decided to try Chinese Enduro too...

IMG_20180325_094335.jpg

5. #95 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    can I have a link of ths video... this link seems not to be opening any more ?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePope View Post
    OK, I don't know how to delete my former post (was quite drunk when I did that and didn't remember it until the next morning when I woke up and my computer screen was on this page, DOH!)

I should have added that mine is the 2016 model. I have ridden this thing HARD. I mean very hard, and several times I've crashed HARD on the pavement. I'm converting it to supermoto soon, because the dirt tracks are too far from me without having to buy a truck to transport it to them. One issue - seems to be a faulty starter which you can buy off taobao (the CRF model I presume because it says "imported"). I just can't believe the abuse this thing has taken and not fallen apart. I had my expectations much lower to be quite honest, for a China bike.

Here's a lil' video I made of me in my suburb on the outskirts of Guangzhou. And, I say some stuff on the vid that - let me put it this way - DO NOT ATTEMPT to do certain things I do or that I talk about doing in regards to law enforcement.

Skip to the ten minute mark to see me make a really stupid mistake that could have gone much worse! And let me add that this was before the lunar new year, so lesson learned! I won't be repeating the same mistakes twice! I was not paying attention and did not know that there was any obstacle below when I jumped off the steps. All I could do was give it a shot of throttle when I came upon the stuff. Another DOH! And my monologue is pretty dumb and meandering in retrospect so pay it no mind. Ah, the joys of being bi-polar, haha!

6. #96 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    can I have a link of ths video... this link seems not to be opening any more ?
    Sorry man... I took the video down. I was acting a bit goofy and swearing a lot (not to mention driving recklessly) and just decided it wasn't a good idea to leave that up in public

Quote Originally Posted by ThePope View Post
    Sorry man... I took the video down. I was acting a bit goofy and swearing a lot (not to mention driving recklessly) and just decided it wasn't a good idea to leave that up in public
    @vickitulla: is this LX450 still with carburetor? I learned they were working on EFI implementation.

Sent from my GN8003 using Tapatalk
    SWM RS500R, R1200GS LC

8. #98 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuBen View Post
    @vickitulla: is this LX450 still with carburetor? I learned they were working on EFI implementation.

Sent from my GN8003 using Tapatalk
    Its now offerred with EFI and lot of "add ons" including Austrain suspension and Nissin Braking.... I was bit amazed when I saw the add-on list...those were some pretty high qaulity, the stock Fastace suspension is not bad either... atleast for weekend riders like us...

I opted for Carby LX450 becuase here in 3rd world we cant afford dead feul pump.... also no EFI trained mechnics to help out if any thing goes wrong.... carburators I am good at myself...so no worries...

9. #99 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    @thepope what service cycle do you follow on your LX450 ? I mean the routing maintenance ?
    1995 Honda C70 with Zongshen 190cc Self Start (project)
    1992 DongBen CG125 with Zongshen CG250 (sleeper)
    1977 Honda CD175
    2017 Zongshen Rx3
    2018 AsiaWing LX450

10. #100 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Hello from Pakistan;

I just bought the LX450 and took it out for a spin its my first 450cc dirt bike..... and I am totally unaware of its goods and bads...

I was previously using a suzuki DR .... I hope this chinese thumper serves me well.... I chose this becuase I had an excellent experience with RX3 from zongshen

so I decided to try Chinese Enduro too...

IMG_20180325_094335.jpg
    Hi Vicky, any new feedback? How's bike performing almost half a year later?

Anyone else - any new feedback?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast