Yes yes,

I have been using it weekly on offroad trails around the city ..... (we call it the breakfast ride) its going good so far but I do have some feed back.

Good things#
1 - So far no sign of poor quality build
2 - No performance degradation, its becoming even more quick by the time (or may be I am getting more tuned to control it properly)
3 - I got responce from factory page that its fine to use it even on relatively long rides/tours as long as I keep track of
oil changes (1000 km cycles) no need to worry ... becuase I was concerned if I have to keep track of hours but they said that 1000km
oil change cycle is fine with it
4 - They also sent me Daul sport useage lugauge carrier, clutch plates, Aluminium belly guard, bark busters, extra filters, extra ring set, large front disc rotor with adaptor and many other things from china.

Bad things#
1 - The clutch gear (self motor cut off) switch went bad had to rip it off as it was not letting the self motor to start the bike.
2 - Bike hates to self start after few days parked ( as I ride only on weekends) I even increased the jet size (pilot jet) but it did no help. (please help me in this regards.
3 - When ever high way involved, I am all rattling BZZZZZZ>>ZZZ//... to much vibrations even though I am using 14 Front and 46 Rear on final drive
4 - the Decal stickers were worthless.... all are ripping and falling...

I have changes the final drive to more street level then enduro competetion level, added pillow grips, changed the tires to Daul prupose one... so it has become quite a fun to use...

Quote Originally Posted by N1ka View Post
Hi Vicky, any new feedback? How's bike performing almost half a year later?

Anyone else - any new feedback?
IMG_20180715_181113 - Copy.jpg