Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. #101 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Yes yes,

I have been using it weekly on offroad trails around the city ..... (we call it the breakfast ride) its going good so far but I do have some feed back.

Good things#
    1 - So far no sign of poor quality build
    2 - No performance degradation, its becoming even more quick by the time (or may be I am getting more tuned to control it properly)
    3 - I got responce from factory page that its fine to use it even on relatively long rides/tours as long as I keep track of
    oil changes (1000 km cycles) no need to worry ... becuase I was concerned if I have to keep track of hours but they said that 1000km
    oil change cycle is fine with it
    4 - They also sent me Daul sport useage lugauge carrier, clutch plates, Aluminium belly guard, bark busters, extra filters, extra ring set, large front disc rotor with adaptor and many other things from china.

Bad things#
    1 - The clutch gear (self motor cut off) switch went bad had to rip it off as it was not letting the self motor to start the bike.
    2 - Bike hates to self start after few days parked ( as I ride only on weekends) I even increased the jet size (pilot jet) but it did no help. (please help me in this regards.
    3 - When ever high way involved, I am all rattling BZZZZZZ>>ZZZ//... to much vibrations even though I am using 14 Front and 46 Rear on final drive
    4 - the Decal stickers were worthless.... all are ripping and falling...

I have changes the final drive to more street level then enduro competetion level, added pillow grips, changed the tires to Daul prupose one... so it has become quite a fun to use...

Quote Originally Posted by N1ka View Post
    Hi Vicky, any new feedback? How's bike performing almost half a year later?

Anyone else - any new feedback?
    IMG_20180715_181113 - Copy.jpg
    1995 Honda C70 with Zongshen 190cc Self Start (project)
    1992 DongBen CG125 with Zongshen CG250 (sleeper)
    1977 Honda CD175
    2017 Zongshen Rx3
    2018 AsiaWing LX450

2. #102 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    I also increased th rear shock sag as I am not tall, secondly I reduced front nd hieght atleast 1 inch and also shaved the seat as you can see in the picture...
    1977 Honda CD175
    2017 Zongshen Rx3
    2018 AsiaWing LX450

3. #103 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi Vickytulla, thanks for the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    3 - I got responce from factory page that its fine to use it even on relatively long rides/tours as long as I keep track of
    oil changes (1000 km cycles) no need to worry ... becuase I was concerned if I have to keep track of hours but they said that 1000km
    oil change cycle is fine with it
    Interesting. See what page 14 says about "required maintenance schedule": Oil in motor and transmission (after brake-in) - 3000km interval...
    http://www.awrmotor.fr/wp-content/up...NUEL-LX450.pdf

4 - They also sent me Daul sport useage lugauge carrier, clutch plates, Aluminium belly guard, bark busters, extra filters, extra ring set, large front disc rotor with adaptor and many other things from china.
    Can you please write a few more words about this - who is "they" - you bought id directly from the factory, or did you order on aliexpress or some other site - how did you order it, what is the part number, exact order name... I could be interested in DS luggage carrier / rack, if I buy the bike...

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I also increased th rear shock sag as I am not tall, secondly I reduced front nd hieght atleast 1 inch and also shaved the seat as you can see in the picture...
    How exactly has you lowered the rear end? I suppose that you have lowered the front end by lowering the clamps on the forks...

4. #104 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi Vickytulla, thanks for the answer!
    Interesting. See what page 14 says about "required maintenance schedule": Oil in motor and transmission (after brake-in) - 3000km interval...
    http://www.awrmotor.fr/wp-content/up...NUEL-LX450.pdf
    Yes I was confised that the oil change interval increases over the time in that document which did not made any sense to me, but when I contacted em they said if you are into Daul sports and want to use it for Dirt riding / daul sporting which would include road commute too then stick to 1200~1000km oil change interval and bike wont complain.

Can you please write a few more words about this - who is "they" - you bought id directly from the factory, or did you order on aliexpress or some other site - how did you order it, what is the part number, exact order name... I could be interested in DS luggage carrier / rack, if I buy the bike...
    They : Their social media adminstrator is quite active on channels like facebook instgram and would reply queries unless one ask a vague or sensless question... when I posted a question in pm he replied me after 3 days with a reasanble explaination.

HOW I ordered#
    I was following this bike on a french forum and on some russian pages then I started to read more about it then I contacted a local shop here whos owner goes to China and bring loads and loads of chinese larger capacity bikes I showed it to him he contacted the factory booked one for me and brought it in his next container.

are you using the same bike ??? If yes then contact the person / shop where you bought it, becuase I received it with a list of add on which I can choose including these all parts for daul sports riding...

How exactly has you lowered the rear end? I suppose that you have lowered the front end by lowering the clamps on the forks...
    Exactly thats what I did to front... from center I shaved the seat and from tail, I increase the sag so as soon as I hop on it it sits low...
    1977 Honda CD175
    2017 Zongshen Rx3
    2018 AsiaWing LX450

5. #105 Re: Asiawing LX450X / 亚翔LD450 Rider Review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Here are images of Daul sports add ons.... and parts..
    Attached Images
    1977 Honda CD175
    2017 Zongshen Rx3
    2018 AsiaWing LX450

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011