Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Killermotorsports, not impressed so far. 
    C-Moto Senior
    Had a really hard time getting people there to answer the phone and answer emails.

Its been over a week now and a guy named Mike from Killermotorsports finally calls me and tells me that they are out of black Bobbers in CA and I had a choice of blue or silver. I chose blue but I have to say I came very close to just cancelling the order. But I decided that I wanted the bike bad enough.

I just really dont understand why these companies do not have a system to check inventory. In this day and age, how hard is that to do now? He stated something about one of his female workers was new and didnt know what she was doing basically. I kind of figured that after I called her yesterday and she basically blamed the shipper for not cooperating with her. Sounded like she was playing the blame game to me.

If this is any indication of what the level of service will be like after the sale then Im a bit worried.

2. #2 Re: Killermotorsports, not impressed so far. 
    Most likely that IS an indication of ...
    Getting parts here in China's not a problem. Getting the right parts is.
    Depends on who their suppliers are and if their Chinese/English skill is sufficient enough to understand whatever's wanted of them.
    They'll probably change your oil free a couple of times, but that's about it. Should you need something major, well...