Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Qingqi

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. #41 Re: Qingqi 

I think these are photos that ChinaV had taken of it of it in 2010...
    Last edited by MJH; 07-09-2017 at 02:44 AM.

2. #42 Re: Qingqi 
    I just got an update from a representative at the Pioneer factory in china that the estimated delivery time for the XF250GY is two month out....mid July 2012 :(

3. #43 Re: Qingqi 
    I coincidentally spoke with one of SSR's salesman today who vaguely said the end of May is the expected date for the bikes, while the 'California' CARB models won't be available until July. I am leaning more towards with your information based on other brands' offerings coming much later than stated (i.e Qlink's roll-out of Qingqi's XF/XP 200s). I am happy they build anticipation for months and months, but sometimes I wonder if it would be better to start showing products once they are able to sell them maybe a few weeks ahead--once they have a solid date set up? Look at Qlink's site showing the Shineray-built MT250 (including currently), and this has been shown for over 1 year, maybe 2?! Look at CCW and their 'Da hooligun'. Both bikes have not come to market after long periods of anticipation, although at least CCW acknowledged their issues. JP Motorsports never did advertise their bringing the Qingqi Liger 250 over--it just showed up one day on their site!! I do hope that SSR does get these bikes.

On another topic related to SSR/Pioneer XF200 and XF250, the sales guy stated that the bikes will be offered in both 17" motard tires and the 17" knobbies, no matter if you by the 200 or the 250; you will get to choose which tires you want. I wonder if they will let you buy the other set of tires? Colors will be the same, so you can buy a black 250cc or an orange 200cc bike. I don't think they have the best paint jobs, but what can you do? Personally, I think the Pitster version of the Qingqi bike has the best paint scheme, but again, beggers can't be choosers...

4. #44 Re: Qingqi 
    I expect delays, I have an eighteen month no interest credit card ready when they are.

5. #45 Re: Qingqi 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    I expect delays, I have an eighteen month no interest credit card ready when they are.

I will probably pull some more of my supplementary retirement for one of the 250s

6. #46 Re: Qingqi 
    I sent and email to SSR, I just found the response a week later in my spam.
    Asked: "when will the 250 dual sports be available?”

The response:
    “Probably within next two months, so far, we haven’t got any updates yet, but feel free to contact us again around august. Thank you! =))”

7. #47 Re: Qingqi 
    Anticipated Chinese bikes seem to be one huge delay! Thats the problem with putting dates on your website...on the other end of the coin is when companies put "coming soon" or "TBD" and the bikes never arrive such as Qlink and the water-cooled Shineray.

8. #48 Re: Qingqi 
    Here are some photos of the Sinnis Apache 250, Sinnis is the brand name Jinan Qingqi uses in the UK.
    The Pioneer models do not offer all the better bits, the gauges on the Apache 250 are semi digital and the brakes are improved as well. The body parts are marginally different as well. Those images were uploaded to Flikr on 02/27/2012 and the model has yet to be released into the UK market.

Pulse is another brand that sells a 125cc version as a Adrenaline 125, these look to be sourced out of Pioneer which operates under the same World Manufacturing Identifier as Jinan Qingqi, their shared WMI is LAE.

9. #49 Re: Qingqi 
    Jinan Qingi Motorycle Co., Ltd lost 45.09% of production from November 2011 to November 2012. From Total production November 2011 of 241,085 to November 2012 production of 132,377.
    Representing losses of 66M RMB for the previous year to 111M RMB for 2012.

Representing a downward four year ongoing trend, Qingi is the 37th largest producer of motorcycles in china.

Qinqi is invested in this company...
    http://www.tyen.com.cn/
    Last edited by MJH; 02-14-2013 at 04:14 AM.

10. #50 Re: Qingqi 
    Rainy days....
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast