Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. #31 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    C-Moto Guru
    I don't think that would be good enough as during heavy rain water will be getting to the air filter at all angles, you need a cover that goes completly around, I don't think you will be able to see the air filter much anyway since it will be covered by the fairing.
    Sinnis Max II (QM125-2V), K157FMI engine (technically a K162FMJ now), 115 main jet, 40 pilot jet, cone air filter, 150cc big bore kit, 17 tooth front sprocket, 30mm carburettor, alarm with remote start, HID spotlights, performance CDI.

2. #32 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    Got the handguards done now, there great, highly reccomended, or at least mod any none led ones,
    Will get some pics during the daytime, got some night time ones not the best pics but you can get a idea of the brightness;

DSC04208.jpgDSC04220.jpg

3. #33 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    C-Moto Guru
    ba5f6ba5_RainbowBarf.jpg

Looks awesome! Were they easy to mount?
    Sinnis Max II (QM125-2V), K157FMI engine (technically a K162FMJ now), 115 main jet, 40 pilot jet, cone air filter, 150cc big bore kit, 17 tooth front sprocket, 30mm carburettor, alarm with remote start, HID spotlights, performance CDI.

4. #34 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    Extremly easy, had them on, wired up & finished with in 10 minutes, took the wires down and into the back of the headlight bowl, undone the front of the bowl and pulled the wires through then connected them onto the ground & live of the low\main bulb.

Only nag was the cables dont come with any sleeving\wrap so i picked up 3metres of black on ebay for £3, slid that over the wires so its all water tight & tidy.

5. #35 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    Finaly got a daytime shot;

DSC04222.jpgDSC04221.jpg

6. #36 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    C-Moto Guru
    It's like a light house on 2 wheels.

bikewallpaper.jpg

7. #37 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    Thanks to some ahole pulling out at a give way my por lexmoto is now a write of :'(

I do now have this tho :D
    DSC04651.jpg

8. #38 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-DR
    Thanks to some ahole pulling out at a give way my por lexmoto is now a write of :'(
    Sorry to hear that :(

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-DR
    I do now have this tho :D
    Glad to hear that :)

9. #39 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hey spencer2004 - love the bike. Your posts (and the haynes manual which ironically dosent include the sinnis max but other similar bikes) have been like the suvival guide to me. I have also sent a lot of people over to the posts especialy on the lights and exhaust.

10. #40 Re: My motorcycle mods so far 
    C-Moto Guru
    Cheers, I'm glad my posts could be of some help. I also found the Haynes manual to be of great help (I learned most of the stuff I know from it), even though it doesn't cover any specific model of bike they are all built in a similar way and they often share the same engine so you can apply what's in the manual to almost any model of Chinese bike.

I have some upcoming posts on my ongoing projects which includes camshaft regrinding, modifying the stock exhaust at minimum cost and a custom digital instrument panel so stay tuned ;)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast