Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    I have a question. My english is not so good, but I'll try to say it right. I have the same problem about the clutch, and I'm wondering can I just pull out that cam or I must pull out everything like ChinaV. Thank you on quick answer :)

2. #12 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    Quote Originally Posted by zille-nbg View Post
    I have a question. My english is not so good, but I'll try to say it right. I have the same problem about the clutch, and I'm wondering can I just pull out that cam or I must pull out everything like ChinaV. Thank you on quick answer :)
    Unfortunately you need to pull the clutch push rod #12 to remove the cam #14.

Cheers!
    ChinaV

3. #13 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    C-Moto Noob
    Dear ChinaV, can you give me your opinion about my case, My QM200Gy have aprox 2.300 km, all is ok, generally I'm satisfied with bike. few days ago I noticed problem with changing gear from higher gear (3 or 4) to first gear. Actually is going till second gear but is difficult to put in first one. so, when I start from 4 gear in 3 gear is going almost normal, then I try to put in 2 gear but is not going. It stop let's say in the middle, lamp is not showing nothing (lamp which showing gear) after I release clutch just a half I hear like "click" in engine and then it is in 2 gear and it is shown on lamp. same after, I put in 1 st gear, nothing, like in the middle, release a clutch little bit, again click and it is in 1 st gear. In neutral is going without a problem. Also this is only when I have to stop immediately on traffic light and I stay 3 or 4 gear. If I drive and during driving I dont have this kind of problem. Any information about this?.
    my best regards.

4. #14 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    I think you need to adjust the clutch cable. Adjustment is done at the end of the clutch cable connection to crack case.

5. #15 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob

I just bought a 2008 xf200 with 50k miles on it about a month ago for $400 and it is running pretty good. The bike is leaking oil from the clutch cam. I'm thinking that replacing the #18 Oil Seal will solve the oroblem.

Will the oil seal for a Dr200 fit the q?

I am also wondering if the oil seal and o-ring behind the counter shaft. Sprocket of the Dr200 and the Dr200 are identical.

6. #16 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    Is very likely that both models have the same oil seal size, but what impressed me in your post is the mileage. Fifty thousand miles, you said?
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

7. #17 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    According to pdf file http://www.atvpart.ru/files/3_1.pdf , that parts had "K157..." which suggest it's like the 125 , DR125 parts might fit.

8. #18 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorge View Post
    Is very likely that both models have the same oil seal size, but what impressed me in your post is the mileage. Fifty thousand miles, you said?
    Yes Zorge, 50,000. The bike has very good compression and starts in one or two kicks every time. Granted, it needs a little bit of work but very much worth the $400. The previous owner rode the q everyday which is why I believe the bike still runs good after all those miles.

This is my daily commuter bike.

I'll take pictures and post them here. Might also shoot a video of the bike starting, running and the mileage for people who doubt these Chinese bikes.

9. #19 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    According to pdf file http://www.atvpart.ru/files/3_1.pdf , that parts had "K157..." which suggest it's like the 125 , DR125 parts might fit.
    Thanks humanbeing. Great PDF!

How does k157 suggest that it's like the 125? Where are you getting this information from?

10. #20 Re: QingQi (Qlink) QM200GY About the clutch 
    Quote Originally Posted by ulikedat View Post
    ...Where are you getting this information from?
    www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?642 | Database(s) also tells info, for example: http://zyqc.cc/ProductCategory/Detail/K7510465

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12