Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: M1NSK ERX 250

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    I guess that Cixi Kingring (Jinlun) does make a standard version with the 234cc twin, its so ugly though.
    But, IMO, has the potential to look quite ОК.

2 all english-speaking readers

I apologize, but a couple of sentences I will write faster in alex_ander's native language - it's much faster for me.

Саш, поздравляю с покупкой железного коня! Уверен что сделал правильный выбор - техника проверена и под маркой Сузуки, да и в её китайском исполнению. Правда, московские цены такие кусающие... Все таки, ожидаем подробный фото-отчет.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

2. #22 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorge View Post
    But, IMO, has the potential to look quite ОК.

2 all english-speaking readers

I apologize, but a couple of sentences I will write faster in alex_ander's native language - it's much faster for me.

Саш, поздравляю с покупкой железного коня! Уверен что сделал правильный выбор - техника проверена и под маркой Сузуки, да и в её китайском исполнению. Правда, московские цены такие кусающие... Все таки, ожидаем подробный фото-отчет.
    Благодарю, за поздравления...

Thank you for your congratulations...
    But let's see how good this bike will be.

Zorge where are you from?
    What bike have you use?

Sorry for my English, I didn't use it a long time.
    ... new bike is a good way to practise language )))

Best regards,
    Alexander

3. #23 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    Oh my, we're continuing offtopic... Sorry, Carl, but it is so tempting...

If you have any prior experience with motorcycles, even with some old "dyrchik", skilled hands and find some manuals on the Internet, new bike will serve you well for years. For starters, here's some China-V impressions about 250 cc motor - http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...gQi-250!/page1

Since you ask, I am from Serbia and from a few months ago I Kinroad XT50GY, surprisingly tall enduro with a (for now) small horizontal engine, "poltinnik", so to speak. It was so cheap, so I fear that, if I only mention it's price, Moscow "barygi" will send hit-man for me.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

4. #24 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    hi Alexander and Zorge
    very much off topic but i am going to the Udmurtia capital of Izhevsk in august then a week in moscow afterwards is there anywhere inparticular i should go see to pass the time?

but onto bikes the kinroad XT50GY iv seen allot of those being modified over in finland

Kennon

5. #25 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    The assembly facility of Baltmotors is in Kalingrad, which is a small part of Russia that is geographically disconnected from the rest of Russia, between Lithuania an Poland. Kalingrad is an oblast, it has a population of about a half million people.

It is part of a special economic zone, in that its manufacturing get tax and duty breaks for what it sends back into Russia, it’s a manufacturing hub, GM has operation there, the source for Cadillac’s and also BMW cars sold in Russia are coming out of that region as well as many other products.

It is the fastest growing region with increases in GDP of up to 10% until 2007?

If your interested in selling into the Russian market then Kalingrad is worth considering.

6. #26 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennon View Post
    hi Alexander and Zorge
    very much off topic but i am going to the Udmurtia capital of Izhevsk in august then a week in moscow afterwards is there anywhere inparticular i should go see to pass the time?

but onto bikes the kinroad XT50GY iv seen allot of those being modified over in finland

Kennon
    Hi Kennon.
    You can see the oldest Russia moto manufacture in Izhevsk: http://izhmoto.ru/production/road_motorcycles
    Now they are produce Patron moto: http://patron-moto.ru/contact/shema/
    We can meet in Moscow in August.

Alexander

7. #27 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 

8. #28 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    thanks for the information Alexander
    i may have to check it out aswell as the izhmash museum i will be working as a english teacher for the whole of august but the start until the 11th of september i will be free and in moscow if you would like to meet up i would love to see the motorbike scene over there

Kennon

9. #29 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    It makes me wonder how Wonjan is doing these days? I am not certain but I believe that Wonjan is the exporting part of the Grand River Group The largest Suzuki partner in China.

The manufacture a GN250 engine, that was the original engine in the Bigboy Grasstracker, up to 2003 I believe, then Suzuki switched to the new engine for that model, the new engine is what is in the Qingqi.

Baltmotors could approach Wonjan as a supplier, Wonjan could make the frame and engine for a resurrected version of the early Bigboy Grasstracker, they could call it a GN250 Tracker? The 200cc they have is a decent engine. Jialing is also a good engine source for 223cc with a six gear, is great for framing

10. #30 Re: M1NSK ERX 250 
    I like the Jupiter, that be a good bike to get around on.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast