Hello all,

I am a very dissappointed new rider as I have just purchased (a month ago) a new Saga 250cc scooter that keeps stalling on me in traffic. I have been told (after the fact) that Chinese scooters are the absolute worst product on the market in regard to workmanship. Nice outside, cheap inefficient parts inside which require a lot of work to get the bikes in order.

I have taken it to the mechanic 3 times now becausee I either couldn't get it to start until I had tried 4-5 times on several occasions, or it would stall out on me when ever I decrease the throttle when rolling up on a light, cornering or waiting to go onto the highway. Very dangerous stuff!

Any suggestions other than get my money and trade in back and head for some other brand NOT made in China. This is my second Chinese scooter. My first was a RayBen 50cc. Lasted ONE DAY and had to be returned because it was missing parts and would not start afer I got it home....

very sad craftsmanship. But I guess that is what you get when you have 8 year olds doing a grown person's job......

Scooterchick