Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 SL200-2 First Impression 
    C-Moto Noob
    I just registered my two new SL200-2's for my wife and I. The MCO says that they're Shanghai Shenke Motorcycle Manufaturing, but it seems to me they're a re-labled SunL. No matter, I'm happy with them! On the first ride they seem to have good acceleration and had no problems keeping up with traffic at 65-70 mph. and I weigh 200 lbs.!

The only complaints I have are that the mirrors are too far inward to see what's directly behind you with out picking up an elbow to look underneath it and the gear shifter is very "notchy". If your not careful on the 1-2 shift, you'll find yourself revving out in neutral. I've only had them out once so far and my wife's still learning to ride, so I'm gonna go through all of the nuts and bolts again and report back when I've got some mileage on these babys!

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by fast01 View Post
    The only complaints I have are that the mirrors are too far inward to see what's directly behind you with out picking up an elbow to look underneath it
    Same with the Qingqi QM200GY Supermoto. I often wonder who tests these fittings. They must be a very funny shape...
    I've removed them and fitted an old fashion bar-end mirror. There are more modern ones, but this one is rare in that it's British, with a large "Made in England" engraving on it and it can be folded for tight spaces.

Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

C-Moto Noob
    Thanks for the input! I'm already looking into some new mirrors or some mirror risers. There's a guy on another forum that fabbed some up. I might give that a try.